Gary Reeder
the reason a lot of guys (myself included) are
Friday, December 27, 2019, 11:11

not happy with the 350 legend is we don't like rip offs. Just like the 300 Blackout is a total rip off of J.D. Jones' 300 Whisper. The 350 legend is a rip off of the 357 max. And either me or you can't weigh powder. The 350 Legend is less than 1 grain more case capacity than the 357 Max. And that is for damn sure not 3%. Another thing most older gun guys don't like is lies. Just like all the lies about the Winchester Short magnums, and the lies about the 6.5 Creedmore being a great elk cartridge and the cartridge shooting flat out to 800 yards.and so on. Just like these, the 350 Legend is loaded with lies. They are saying the fastest straight wall cartridge ever. WTF??? And that it is the perfect elk cartridge because it shoots so fast and so flat??? Gimme a break!

So yes there are a lot of gun guys that are pissing on the 350 Legend, why? we don't like lies. We don't like rip offs of other cartridges. And we don't like bull shit gun writers that"stretch the truth" about what the cartridge does. There are a lot of great cartridges out there without all the BS. Plus again just like the 300 Blackout, and the 6.5 Creedmore there is (my opinion only) a lot of $$ being passed around to promote the 350 Legend. So why are we pissing on the 350 Legend? Anyone that believes in honesty knows the answer to that.