Gary Reeder
what Curt said sounds familiar, when we had our last child
Sunday, September 17, 2017, 13:42

a little girl, all of a sudden down came the rules and regulations. My wife put her foot down, no more groundhog hunting til the kids get bigger, no more stopping at the local gun shop on the way home from the radio station, no more going to the range on saturday morning, no more buying guns when I already had enough already, and the list went on and on. I looked at her and said OK, but here are your rules. No more talking to your Mother on the phone for an hour each night, limit 10 minutes. No more going to the beauty shop every saturday, no more going shopping for hours on end. you are allowed 30 minutes to go in and get what you need. No more meeting your girlfriends at the mall on saturday to "shop". No new dresses or shoes or handbags. You have enough already.
So if you put rules on me to abide by, then those are your rules. All I got was But...but...but. So the rules and regulations came to a grinding halt. We both pitched in to help around the house but we both have the things we love to do and nobody should have the right to put a halt to that. That story was back in the mid 70s. But would still hold true today.