WB
The glass is always full; half water/half air.
Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 13:35

I was able to slip off and load some up. These are Lyman 200 gr. RNGC for a .35 Remington etc. The bearing surface on the bullet is way different than the 200 gr. .38 Police or Military bullet. They may all key-hole!

A Misfit friend gave me these and I tested the idea of paint coating/baking already processed and lubed bullets. It was a bust, the paint made a hard shell like M&Ms with the lube bubbling out pinholes making it messy, resized again after baking. But they should shoot fine.

Normal lead bullet is a RCBS 200 gr. FNGC.
[image]

I used two loadings of Unique targeting the 600 and 700 fps goal. Then a Trail Boss load, because I knew some would like to know. Finally I went wild card and tried a test LilGun load for a slow powder and equivalent of a 2400 loading I found.

Oh I'll first test them out of a .357 L-frame. I'm not interested in shooting a 200 gr. bullet over 700 fps from my snubby. That would not be fun. I'll let you know how it goes. Looking for speed check limits and key-holing/accuracy potential, and POI relating to POA.