Gary Reeder
I wouldn't buy a can right now. There is already a bill
Wednesday, February 01, 2017, 11:12

that has been introduced to take the suppressors off the class 3 listing. It is a hearing protection bill that even hard ass liberals would probably vote for and Trump will sign it. If that bill goes thru the suppressors will drop in price drastically as there will be a lot more interest in them with no year wait and no BS paperwork. So now is not the time to buy one.

Also the 5th gen Glock was introduced almost a year ago for the FBI requirements. I really wish they would drop the "gen" name tag as all the young guys that don't know diddly about handguns will have to have the "5th gen" Glock once all the gun rags jump on it. These young guys that know about as much about guns as I do Harley Davidsons now come in asking for the 4th Gen Glocks. They have no idea what the difference is between the 2nd, 3rd or 4th gen guns, just that the gun magazines are all promoting the 4th Gen. The new features are great but just add them and list them as the 17-1, 17-2 etc like S&W does. Quit promoting the Gen 4 as being the only Glock to have.