WB
Have you noticed, those tricky Colt people
Saturday, March 09, 2024, 09:57

Have of late offered the "new" Python in a 5"?!! I've had a 2.5", 8" and a couple 6". The latter is the "perfect" Python length to date. But they got me. I'd line up and pay $5 to coon finger a 5" factory Colt Python of any flavor. Just because it sounds so crazy and I cannot imagine how it would feel. If they had the gall to legitimize the .41 Special in it, I think they would sell a bunch. I know at least one.

[image]

Also there is a sleeper 5" gun in the S&W N-frame line. I have always looked at them. No one really desires them and if I could find one without the box or had been shot just a little I think it could be had for a deal. Anything under four digits would be not bad. The S&W model 544 commemorative in .44/40. I'd just like to mic the chamber thoats and bore! I bet it's a .429 tube. It would be a fun shooter for a 5". They were made only in 1986 I believe. I'd not mind the .44-40 as I load for it. The price and availability of factory ammo will keep these guns in good shape for ages with the common man. If you wanted one they can be found. I'd shoot the crap out of it!

[image]