Gary Reeder
All of it can be by credit card. Your deposit goes to Lauri
Saturday, March 02, 2024, 11:17

Abraham, John's wife. She puts the deposit in your name. After the hunt is over in a couple of weeks she e-mails you with your balance and you give her your credit card number. The only thing I can remember doing by cash was the tip for your PH and a few bucks for your skinners and trackers. Everything else is credit card.
I don't recommend any of my guys that go with me to being much cash. For one thing you don't need to flash a roll of cash in a country other than the U.S. For another thing a credit card used in a foreign country automatically figures what the dollar is equivalent to in Rand (the South African dollar). The U.S. dollar isn't worth quite as much as it was a few years back but it is still way ahead of most other currencies. So if you see a gift for the wife in the airport in Joberg that is marked $20 Rand that might really be $5.60 or so. The last time I was in South Africa the dollar was worth 7 of the South African Rand. So the U.S. dollar still is worth more overseas than here in the states.

One of my regulars named Jeremy, opened up a new credit card account with a $20,000 limit and put everything except those mentioned above on the card., He had a great hunt, spent around $12,000. He had the hunt of a lifetime and paid it off over the next 2 years. He got one of the cards that promote it as no interest for 24 months so he won all the way around.