Gary Reeder
the more I think about it, I really don't think all
Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 13:26

this racial equality crap will hurt Walmart. The fat housewife with 6 kids will still shop there as will the lower income families and the non white families. The people that get pissed about it will stay pissed for a month or two and will go back to shopping there. Where else can the housewife save $200 a week on groceries. I know this will piss off Colleen but when she can save $150 to $200 a week on groceries at Walmart do I think she will let this dumb ass CEO and his whining liberal policies stand in the way of her saving money. Not a chance in hell. Where else can families get clothes for back to school at Walmart's prices. The prices on prescriptions for the elderly. Household needs. No, I think I was wrong. Their bottom line may waver for a month or so but it will go back up. Walmart is pretty much the only game in town and they know it. Costco is a shithole. I went in one one time and felt like I was in a third world warehouse. So most of us will just dislike Walmart a bit more but will continue to shop there. It sucks but that's life.