Sid R
I'm with you. Accept one thing
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 19:13

This virus has mutated some how from cattle. Yes, there are vaccines for it and most big cattlemen know about it. Humans have zero antibodies. Fortunately it will only kill the susceptible folks. The people with auto immune disease, respiratory diseases, heavy smokers and the aged, those are the majority but not all susceptible to death.

It is an artificial deep state left wing communist plot to destroy the President Trump and make him un-electable. The democratic candidates are unelectable with out extreme measures.

Having said that, even the Lord helps them that help themselves. I thank god he blessed my wife and I with a great hunting season with 8 deer in the freezer. My neighbor and I raised a steer and just had it butchered. My freezer is full. I have 15 chickens one hen sitting and a dozen in the incubator. I have fed these squirrels for two years without taking any from around the house. Cotton tails abound and turkey season is almost here.

I have given three deer to needy folks with kids. i will poach if need be. My place boarders the National Forrest. God has given me the means. PTL.

Let's all the folks calm down and get there whites about them. Bless all of those afflicted with this disease and a speedy recovery. This is not like the Spanish flue where it would kill anyone.

Sorry for the long post.