Marco
Here's my opinion, what do y'all think?
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:12

There is no "Coronavirus outbreak". This is pure unmitigated bullshit!!
In a country of 325 -375 million people, when 20,000 get a cold and 2000 die from it it is not an outbreak. More people than that have died in car crashes since January first. I personally know people in 28 or 29 states, two US Territories and four foreign countries and not ONE of my contacts knows anyone that has this illness. One close associate works at the UN in the overseas sector, guess what? Doesn't know anyone with "Cervesa Sickness". OK, some old WOPS ( and I'm a decendant of WOPS), Spaniards ( notice I didn't use a slang term) a bunch of Chineese ( didn't say Chinks, I'm no Mel Brooks) and people in the Middle East that wipe their asses with their bare hands, (that's why they don't shake hands) are sick and or passed on but out of a population of 9 BILLION? I know I'm a sceptic but this is not plausible. Wash your hands! Wash your hands! Don't go out. Stay away from people, listen to you Governors! ... Seriously? This is going to kill American small businesses, which is the backbone of our economy. They realized they couldn't take our guns, so this is the next best way to clobber our society, kill it financially and the guns won't matter as much. Why fight when there is nothing left to fight over?

This is all about destroying the US Dollar. When the dollar is no longer the world reserve currency this country is finished. Woodrow Willson started it, FDR continued it and Nixon finished it in 1971. If you want to see the future, look into the past. The Saudis have effectively killed the petrodollar, the US Dollar is next. Merle Haggard asked it first: "Are the good times really over for good?" I think they are, I hope I'm wrong.

"But this could be a pandemic!" Yea, and my 401k could cover my retirement but it won't now. Oh that's right, I don't have one of those financial lies, silly me..... Got nothing; got nothing to loose. It's a cover story. Look up Event 201, and no, I don't believe in coincidences. No, I don't have a tin foil hat, just a couple of Stetsons and a few Irish wool caps to keep my bald head warm.

Any one think we're about to hear about a "war"?
Matthew 24:6
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for
all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Keep you powder dry and your loved ones close.

Your milage may vary, brush between meals, look both ways before crossing the street, don't take any wooden nickels, etc. etc. ..........