Lonnie
Always seems like this is the time
Saturday, March 07, 2020, 10:53

some obnoxious jackass is going to show up wanting to argue things like head spacing, the newest super duper whiz bang cartridge that will make all others woefully inadequate, and why you can’t possibly cleanly kill game animals with anything other than a .500 S&W Magnum. I can relate to your day because I just had a similar one yesterday. I’m the Maintenance Manager in a food manufacturing plant and spent the last week evaluating our facilities night shift operations along with the other department managers. I got home yesterday morning after working 11 hours and thought I could maybe catch two hours of sleep and take the wife out for a meal....no such luck. I got a call that one of the long baking ovens had sustained major damage. So I spent the day yesterday until well after midnight getting repairs done on it so we could at least get it able to run. One of the supervisors who works for me tried to be a comedian and say “Thanks for bailing us out big guy, we’ll take it from here”. I wiped his smile off his mug when I told him “Damn right you will....you’re going to do a root cause analysis and find out why it wrecked and correct the problem before 11:00 tomorrow night”. I have zero tolerance for smartasses when I’ve been up 32 hours straight.