I was just talking to Sandy at the lodge and we

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 16:56 (1659 days ago)

now have 45 people signed up for the hunt. The lodge holds 55 hunters so if you are interested in joining us on the hunt call Sandy and sign up. She is at 931-979-4050. With the note from Allen that the cornfield is loaded with mean dangerous hogs and no beginning hunters should be in the cornfield, that has got a lot of attention. There is nothing like hunting is thick cover where an ass biting hog could be 5 feet from you and you can't see him until he comes flying out of the heavy brush at you. I guess that is why I enjoy hunting bears. It is not your standard average deer hunt. It is something special. I have danced with 3 bears now and had a helluva good time.

I am trying to talk George Faerber, our Alaskan bear guide and good friend, into coming out of retirement for one more Grizzly hunt next year this time, but so far no luck.

Anyway I dribble on. Join us for the HHC October 3 thru 6 in Monterey Tennessee. It is a great hunt and a great time with good friends. Call Sandy and sign up while we have some openings.

2 for the Faerber hunt if you can put it together.

Darryl T.
[subject]
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 17:00 (1659 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I’d be up for a griz too! My wife would welcome it!

Larryh
[subject]
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 17:13 (1659 days ago) @ Darryl T.

- No text -

Looking forward to this one...

Marco
[subject]
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 17:35 (1659 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I'm bring both my boys for the first time together..... Each year I've taken one at a time on a rotating basis. I'm not getting any younger so I decided it was time for a family hunt. Maybe I'll stick 'em in the cornfield, might be a good way of getting out of paying for college! Or the one who survives gets the whole $553 dollar inheritance! Either way I come out ahead. Don't put things off y'all, this life is but a vapor.....

George Farber

A Ransom
[subject]
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 17:39 (1659 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Ive hunted with George 3 times. Its a great hunt with one of the best guides. Alaska is my 2nd favorite place after Africa. Id be interested if he has a hunt for us.