if you are a gun person and you haven't seen Peppermint

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, September 09, 2019, 11:14 (1685 days ago)

shame on you. It is second only to John Wick in gun action. Colleen actually sat and watched it twice last night, and the last time she did that was the first John Wick movie. I have seen it now twice and I have yet to find any gun mistakes. Whoever did the gun work and teaching was good. I heartily recommend this movie.

Got it on right now!

Jk
[subject]
Monday, September 09, 2019, 11:27 (1685 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Showtime on demand

J. Garner's pretty impressive! Saw it about a month ago.

ChrisG
[subject]
Monday, September 09, 2019, 13:51 (1685 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I especially liked the det cord scene

Winn
[subject]
Monday, September 09, 2019, 17:11 (1685 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

That stuff is awesome.

Years ago I bought 15 acres in the middle of 8000 acres of

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, September 09, 2019, 17:46 (1685 days ago) @ Winn

woods and needed to take down a bunch of large oak trees. A good military friend brought some det cord out to where the house was going to be and showed me how to take trees down with a little det cord and some knots. Neat stuff.

My goober boss, some time ago ..,

WB
[subject]
Monday, September 09, 2019, 19:58 (1684 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Picked up some yellow and black cord on a job site, just laying about. Nobody would miss it, right. For about a month he used it as a 20’ camping clothesline at Scout functions. Sure enough it was cord to set off explosives. We had a grand laugh. Not sure if it was actually dangerous in that capacity but we acted as if it were!

True military det cord

WinnTurner
[subject]
Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 11:21 (1684 days ago) @ WB

That stuff explodes immediately. You can use an electric detonator or a match. That cord burns in a micro second. Sometimes good, sometimes not'but that sh*t is amazing.

She supposedly...

Tom
[subject]
Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 08:16 (1684 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

disappeared in the movie for 5 years before coming back to extract revenge on the guys who killed her family. Was it ever mentioned where she went or who trained her. Jennifer Garner was pretty badass in Alias also.