it's time for the Saturday Sale. Several items up

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, June 08, 2019, 11:56 (1755 days ago)

at good prices today.All items are plus shipping.
First the small stuff..I have 4 custom barrels, 2 Contender/G-2 and 2 Encore, all stainless and all priced to sell at $175.
First the Contender barrels..
I have a 10" 41 GNR and a 10" 356 GNR.

In the Encore barrels, I have a 12" 510 GNR and a 13" 410 GNR.

Next I have an Ultimate Encore on consignment. The gun is a 14" barrel and it has a 4X Leupold scope on it. The barrel is satin black and the frame is stainless. The gun is "as new". It is a great small game handgun chambered in 218 Bee. It is priced at $1095.

Next we have one of our very popular Trail Guns, chambered in 22 Magnum. It is finished in satin stainless with fire blue small parts. It is a 10 shot 22 Magnum. It is drilled and tapped for a Leupold scope base and would make a perfect small game gun. It also has our interchangeable blade front sight with the red fiber optic blade. It has the Gunfighter Grip with a set of very unique Ukrainian grips on it. The Trail Gun is normally $1695 on the customer's base gun. With us furnishing the base gun it would normally be a bit north of $2300. It is sale priced at $1195.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our Ultimate 44 revolvers. This beauty is the perfect hunting handgun when you need to make those longer shots. It has an 8½"barrel and has had the Positive Performance Package done to it. It is very accurate and ready to hunt. It has the interchangeable blade front sight system with the gold bead. It is also drilled and tapped for a Leupold scope base.It has a really nice set of red and black laminated grips made and fit to it. This one has it all. I liked it so much I built one just like it for myself. The gun is finished in satin Vapor Honed stainless with high polished small parts.The gun is also very accurate. It would normally run around $2450 with us furnishing the base gun but is sale priced at $1295.[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our very popular Montana Hunters chambered in 356 GNR. The 356 GNR does it all, even up to cow elk. I have taken 500 lb Nilgai with mine, one shot. A very powerful cartridge but easy on the recoil. This beauty has a 6½" barrel with gold bead front sight. It is finished is a satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex with satin stainless small parts. It has the Gunfighter Grip with a set of satin black Corian grips made and fit to it. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super slick and very accurate too. This beauty would normally run around $2400 but is sale priced at $1295.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a very special rifle for you guys that hunt BIG game in Africa or Alaska or anywhere in the U.S either, or just enjoy shooting the big bores. What a great rifle this would be for the big bears in Alaska. This is the Browning 1885 falling block, full custom. It is chambered in 470 Nitro. It has a color cased receiver and the rest of the gun finished in our deluxe Black Chromex. The wood is a deluxe European walnut with a Decelerator pad. It has a rear express sight and our barrel band interchangeable blade front sight with a gold bead blade. The receiver has been engraved with an African lion on one side and a couple of elephant on the other. The gun is full custom all the way. We have been working on it since last October and it is finally ready. It is smooth and very accurate, with 3 rounds in a 1" cloverleaf at 25. With all the work and special features on this rifle, it should be priced at a minimum of $2995. I normally run it at $2295, which for a full custom 470 Nitro is a steal. You will never find another 470 with these features for less than $4500.This is a very special rifle and sale priced at $1895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Finally I have another of our very popular Trail Guns. This beauty is chambered in 44 Special with a 4 5/8" barrel. It is finished in satin Vapor Honed stainless with fire blue small parts. It has the Bisley Gunfighter Grip and a really nice set of laminated black and blue grips made and fit to it. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is very accurate and smooth. It would normally be in the $2400 range but is sale priced at $1295.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

928-527-4100. as usual the sale runs thru Monday morning

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, June 08, 2019, 12:04 (1755 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

the 22 Magnum Trail Gun is sold.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, June 08, 2019, 13:35 (1755 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I don't believe I've ever seen...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, June 08, 2019, 13:41 (1755 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

A Single Six Based Trail Gun survive the day on the in stock list or Saturday Sale.

gary has a 356 GNR in here and for those not

Jeremy Kramer
[subject]
Sunday, June 09, 2019, 18:07 (1754 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

familiar with it, look 4 or 5 threads down at the range report. My 356 GNR is just like theirs. it puts even large animals down with one shot if I do my part and has a tremendous amount of power with a small amount of kick. You can't beat it.

James 218 Bee Ultimate Encore

Andy S
[subject]
Monday, June 10, 2019, 07:53 (1754 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -