it's Saturday sale time. A lot of special items today

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 11:13 (1777 days ago)

First let's start with some small stuff. We are dropping our clothing line and we have a few odds & ends left over. All prices are plus shipping. If you are a small statured man or a lady hunter I have some specials for you. First flannel camo shirts. These are nice enough to be called camo dress shirts and are very warm. When Colleen and I go out on a Sunday evening to eat I often wear one of these. Now I have marked these down to way less than wholesale to get them gone. They normally run $49 but today they are $18. Here are the sizes...
I have 1 small and 2 medium. They run a bit big.
[image]

I have the same shirt in an olive green. In the pic it looks grey but it is a real nice green. I have 1 small and 2 medium. $18.
[image]

If you are a hoodie person I have a few left. These have the sheeps wool like lining and are very warm. Regular $49, sale today at $18. I have 2 small and 2 medium in grey and 1 small in black. Here is a stray redhead modeling one..
[image]
[image]

We haven't had our custom knives sale priced in a while so here we go..
I have 2 of our Fighting Bowies sale priced. These are 10" blade Bowies. These are not ones that old Jim Bowie designed, these are ones that old Gary designed. Great knives and they come in a nice leather sheath. Regular $300..sale priced at $175.
[image]
[image]

I have 3 of our Classic Skinner to sell. 3" blade. They are normally $250, sale priced at $145.
[image]
[image]

I have 2 of our very popular Predator knives. Very well made knives and very sharp. 5" blade. Reg. $300, sale priced at $175.
[image]
[image]

Next I have 4 custom TC barrels. These are normally $350, sale priced at $175.
I have 2 stainless barrels and 2 blue barrels. Here is what I have...
1 Contender/G-2 barrel..13" stainless..7 GNR
1 Contender/G-2 barrel..16" total with brake..blue..416 GNR
1 Encore barrel..stainless..410 GNR..10" hvy
1 Encore barrel..blue 15" total with brake..378 GNR

We haven't done our custom dies in a while so let's do dies again today. These retail for $217, and are normally $110, sale priced at $80. The only exceptions are the 300 GNR, 585 GNR and 610 GNR.

Now for some guns..
First we have our Ultimate 44. This is a great all around hunting gun. I liked it so much I built one just like it for myself. It is a stainless 8" 44 Magnum. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is very smooth and accurate. It has the Gunfighter Grip with laminated red grips made and fit to it. It is normally $1595 on your base gun so with me furnishing the base gun it would normally be $2395. It is sale priced at $1395.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our very popular Howdahs. This one is one we built for display purposes and is a one of a kind. For the Howdah series our own frames hadn't arrived yet from the casters so I used a new Ruger Super Black frame for the gun. I also gave it number 100 as the series number. There are still plenty of the 100 guns to be made available. I just wanted to give it one of the last numbers. The gun is chambered in my favorite revolver round, the 429 GNR. It has the Positive Performance Package done to it and is very accurate and smooth. It has an 8" barrel on it and has the interchangeable blade front sight with the gold bead blade. It is finished in the satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex with the 2 gold bands. It has the Bisley Gunfighter Gripframe and a set of our Ivory Max grips. One of my absolute favorite revolvers is our Howdah. The Howdah is normally $1995 but this beauty is sale priced at $1395 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Now a very special revolver. This is sort of a one of a kind revolver. It is a stainless Outlaw in 45 Long Colt, 5½" barrel. . It is full engraved with all the special features including the Positive Performance Package, Gunfighter grip with Sorrel grips, gold bands and high polished stainless steel. The Outlaw is normally $1995 and the full engraving itself took me 2 weeks to do and is normally $800. This gun should sell for $2795. The gun is sale priced at $1595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Another unique pistol is our Ultimate Hi Power. A while back we bought 55 Hi Powers, all Belgium guns from the Israeli Defense Force when they upgraded to new guns. This is one of the last ones. We went thru each one and replaced any worn part with new parts. We turned each gun into a full custom 9mm Ultimate Hi power. This is one of those very popular Ultimate Hi Powers. It has all new internals, ambi safety, match grade barrel, Novak night sights, custom grips, ramped, polished and fully accurized and fully engraved. It is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex finish with fire blue small parts. It has our own comp for a quicker second and third shot if needed. This beauty is normally $2195 but is sale priced at $1295 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Now something unusual. Something for you military collectors. This is the French MAS 49 chambered in the 7.5 French ammo which is currently available again. The gun is in good condition and fully operational. It came out of an estate sale where the old gentleman collected unusual guns. It is priced at $225.
[image]
[image][image]
[image]

Finally another very special gun. This is that 6" Colt Python we showed last week at $2595. The gun is a very early Python with a 4 digit serial number and no pre-fix on the serial number, so probably the first year or so production. The gun is in at least 95% condition. These guns in this condition go for $3000 or more on the internet. I have it priced to move at my cost. It is priced at $1995.
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]
[image]
[image]

the Python, 410 GNR barrel and 378 GNR barrel are sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 11:38 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

the Hi Power is sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 11:57 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

the Howdah is sold and one of the 2 Bowies is sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 12:15 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

The Howdah took longer than I expected...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 12:32 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Mine is in 500 Linebaugh and one of my favorite bigbores. The Bisley gripframe and hammer are icing on the cake for me.

Yes, if I didn’t have my Ultimate 44 I would have grabbed it

Howard
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 15:45 (1777 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

Whew!!! I have resisted that beautiful Howdah so well and

Kevin E
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 18:31 (1776 days ago) @ Huey

today I was weak. Fortunately, I was too late! Damnit....

Gary, sent you an email re the howdah

Mark Shick
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 11:49 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Gary, I'll take your Bowie if still available.

JPL
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 12:09 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I’ll take a set of 400 GNR dies. I’ll call Monday

O’ Gary
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 14:08 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

with payment info.

Please add a set of 355 GNR dies too.

O’Gary
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 16:30 (1777 days ago) @ O’ Gary

- No text -

Gary I will take the French gun !

BlackPete
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 16:13 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Call I on Monday. Pete

I’ll take the 416GNR barrel and a set of dies!

Larryh
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 16:35 (1777 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Since you have my 7GNR barrel already in the works and the G2 frame still there can you make sure it fits and send it all together? Will call Monday morning. Thanks!

Gary, I’ll take both Predators.

Kevin E
[subject]
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 18:33 (1776 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -