New Automag What do you think Gary?

Ping
[subject]
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 19:41 (1800 days ago)

Not Gary but

Alcorn
[subject]
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 21:06 (1800 days ago) @ Ping

It is expensive, with many improvements. If it makes it into production the first caliber will be 44 Auto Mag. I want one in 45 Win Mag, which if things go as they plan will be the 4th caliber.

Alcorn is right. The gun will be quite expensive. And if

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 22:05 (1800 days ago) @ Alcorn

they can get Cor Bon to go back into production of the ammo it should do well for a limited issue pistol. The old original Auto Mag was a good gun contrary to what folks have been told. I hunted all over the world with mine and never had any problems at all, as long as I fed it good hot ammo. My favorite was the 41 Auto Mag, Lee Jurras' baby. I copied the 41 Auto mag into a rimmed cartridge and it became my 41 GNR, which is still our most popular revolver and Contender/G-2 cartridge. The 357 Auto Mag was good and again my 356 GNR is a rimmed copy of it. And again the 356 GNR was Lee's favorite revolver cartridge and one he asked me to include in the calibers available in the Howdah single shot pistol.

I hope they get the Auto Mag in production as it is a great hunting handgun.

Calibers

Alcorn
[subject]
Friday, May 17, 2019, 05:08 (1800 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

The 41 auto mag and 357 auto mag will be the 2nd and 3rd calibers introduced according to the company president.