Halle Berry shooting in practice for John Wick 3

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 12:24 (1808 days ago)

Another hot combat shooter

Rsim
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 12:36 (1808 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

in case anyone asks she is shooting a custom Glock with a

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 12:40 (1808 days ago) @ Rsim

Zev slide and a Team Tactical Innovations 9mm AR. And doing very well with them.

I noticed the handgun, just sold my Taran custom to a

Rsim
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 14:46 (1808 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

neighbor who kept pestering me about all the bells and whistles. Very accurate, easy to shoot, but I prefer the G19 I built from aftermarket parts.

She did very well and looked like she was having a lot of fun!

Rick, what did you do to improve

Grover Sr
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 18:35 (1808 days ago) @ Rsim

The trigger on your G19. Mine has a 7# trigger pull according to my trigger scale. I have looked at some of the after market kits but want to make sure I keep it reliable without light strikes that might not set the primer off.

we have several Glocks and we have the light trigger on all

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 21:59 (1808 days ago) @ Grover Sr

of them and have never had a light strike. Those light trigger kits wouldn't last a week on the internet if they were prone to light strikes.

What Gary said. I've used Zev, Glockstore, & Agency Arms.

Rsim
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 23:52 (1808 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

All are basically the same, Glockstore includes extra striker springs and related parts and is easier to adjust, in my opinion. Too much adjustment and the lighter trigger connectors and striker springs can result in double and even triple taps, very undesirable situations. Stay within a reasonable setup. My G19 trigger is at 3.5lbs. Leave anything lighter to those who have greater skill and experience.

Rick, I also noted on Brownells that

Larry Fry
[subject]
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 13:01 (1807 days ago) @ Rsim

they have a ZEP trigger package that includes springs, trigger group, and a striker with a new spring. They also have a few barrels as well. They have discontinued the ZEP slides though. I went to the ZEP Technologies website and they have the slides there. I have a spare G19 Gen4 that I am thinking about pulling a WB on and tinkering around with it but am not a Glock armorer but I have taken all of mine apart at one time or the other to clean them of all the lint picked up in their carry holster and managed to put them back together without any mishaps. My question is if the directions are followed can you still have the double and triple fires you mentioned above?

Doubles/Triples occur from pushing the light

Rsim
[subject]
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 13:13 (1807 days ago) @ Larry Fry

trigger adjustments beyond what is intended. Key parts: a weak Striker spring, competition Trigger connectors and excess trigger adjustment to the light side can all cause the effect, individually or together.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Larry Fry
[subject]
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 14:36 (1807 days ago) @ Rsim

- No text -

JOHN WICK TRAILER

MARK WILSON
[subject]
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 15:01 (1808 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

MORE TRAILER

MARK WILSON
[subject]