Bad deal at a local gun shop...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, May 13, 2019, 08:43 (1808 days ago)

Saturday a guy walked into a local gun shop and asked to look at a 12 Gauge Shotgun. He quickly put in a cartridge that he had brought with him, put the barrel under his chin and pulled the trigger.

I am long time friends with the family that owns this shop. Probably 25+ years from memory. Luckily, none of the family or workers were injured or worse.

I have no sympathy and only anger for this jack@$$. A drug head coward who couldn't even end his own life without causing my friends grief.

Thankfully nobody else was hurt

Sean Harper
[subject]
Monday, May 13, 2019, 09:22 (1808 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

xxxx

james
[subject]
Monday, May 13, 2019, 10:48 (1808 days ago) @ Sean Harper

That`s something I would not wish on my worst enemy....

True, but I've fumed all day...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, May 13, 2019, 14:15 (1808 days ago) @ Sean Harper

It irks me that this freeloader and thief who lived off other people's efforts all his life still chose to hinder working folks till death.

I suppose the good thing is one less Bernie Sanders supporter...

in Florida we had things like that happen

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, May 13, 2019, 10:48 (1808 days ago) @ Huey

as old guys all alone or with some sickness decided to end it. They would often buy a 45 ACP, pay with a check, go home, lay down on a bed, put the barrel under their chin and pull the trigger. The weird thing was in almost every case they wrote a bad check so we got the gun back and we had a place in the showcase for guns that had killed an idiot. Usually they had blood stains on them. The blood would leave a white spot on a blued gun just like Clorox will do to a pair of jeans. But people are weird. They grabbed up those guns like they were something special.

Same thing happened

Tom
[subject]
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 06:38 (1805 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

a few months ago at the local Bass Pro.

around 10 years ago....

Shane
[subject]
Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 15:17 (1806 days ago) @ Huey

..guy goes into local gun show, buys a shotgun and shells...goes out to the parking lot, barrel in mouth, pulls the trigger