it's Saturday sale time. A lot of special items today

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 11:32 (1783 days ago)

remember these are special sale items so no trades, no layaways, no "hold it until I get my check next week". Quite often we have 3 or 4 people trying to get in for one of the special guns so if you want it, have your credit card in hand. 928-527-4100. And all prices are plus shipping. A few of these guns are ones that we had on here in weeks past. I have lowered the prices on them.

First here is a classic. This is a Colt 1911, not the 1911-A1, but the original 1911. It was made for the military in 1918. It is in excellent condition and functions great. It appears to be all original. After WW1 it was sent back to be refinished and checked over by Rock Island Armory, so it is a true Colt 1911 in 45 ACP. Book value on it is $1500. It is sale priced at $895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one from that latest estate. It is a Bond Arms derringer. It is as far as I can tell, unfired. It is chambered in 45 Long Colt and 410. It comes with a special deluxe suede lined holster. Retail on this rig is $650. It is sale priced at $395
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a classic rifle. It is the Browning Hi Wall, also called the 1885 Winchester. It is full custom with deluxe Black Chromex and engraved and color cased frame. It has the express rear sight and gold bead up front. It is chambered in 475 Linebaugh. A perfect companion for those with the 475 revolver. The gun would normally run somewhere north of $2300. It is sale priced at $1795.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our full custom El Diablo revolvers, chambered in 44 Special. The gun is full engraved and finished in our deluxe Black Chromex. It has had the Positive Performance Package and has the interchangeable blade front sight with the gold bead. It has ivory Corian grips on our Gunfighter Grip. It is also very accurate. With us furnishing the base gun this one would normally run around $2300. It is sale priced at $1595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next for those that want a great hunting revolver without the fancy features, this is your gun, our Montana Hunter. It is chambered in our very popular 356 GNR. The 356 GNR has taken cow elk and critters in that size range with ease, but is great for those longer shots on deer or black bear. It has a 6½" barrel with the interchangeable blade front sight system. It has had the Positive Performance Package and is very smooth and accurate. It has the Belt Mountain base pin for a tighter lock up. It is finished in our soft satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex finish with satin black Corian grips on the Super Blackhawk Gunfighter Grip The perfect hunting revolver. With us furnishing the base gun it would normally be somewhere near $2350. It is sale priced at $1495. [image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Here is that rare Colt Python I showed you last week. Nobody jumped on it so I dropped it $200. If it doesn't sell this weekend it goes on gunbroker back at the full price. On gunbroker a 6" blue Colt Python is usually shown at almost $3000. The gun is a very early Python with a 4 digit serial number and no prefix. So it is the one collectors want. It is in about 95% condition. It is sale priced at $2595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next are those 2 Colt Single Action Armys. These two guns are out of the Colt Custom Shop. They are 3rd Generation and are unfired. The Blue Book shows that all SAAs after 2001 came out of the Custom Shop and the price in 2001 started at $2100. At today's prices these guns would be in the $3500 range. They are priced at $1795 each.
[image]

Here is the 5½" model..
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Here is the 7½" model..also unfired.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our very popular Howdahs. This one is one we built for display purposes and is a one of a kind. For the Howdah series our own frames hadn't arrived yet from the casters so I used a new Ruger Super Black frame for the gun. I also gave it number 100 as the series number. There are still plenty of the 100 guns to be made available. I just wanted to give it one of the last numbers. The gun is chambered in my favorite revolver round, the 429 GNR. It has the Positive Performance Package done to it and is very accurate and smooth. It has the Belt mountain base pin for a tighter lock up. It has an 8" barrel on it and has the interchangeable blade front sight with the gold bead blade. It is finished in the satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex with the 2 gold bands. It has the Bisley Gunfighter Gripframe and a set of our Ivory Max grips. One of my absolute favorite revolvers is our Howdah. The Howdah is normally $1995 but this beauty is sale priced at $1495 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our most popular cowboy guns, our Tombstone Classic. This beauty is full custom and covered with items relevant to the old west. It is chambered in 45 Long Colt. It is finished in deluxe Black Chromex with high polished stainless steel small parts. The gun is very accurate and has had the full Positive Performance Package. The gun has our own birdshead gripframe with a really nice set of blue and green laminated grips made and fit to it. The small parts are gold accented. The Tombstone Classic is normally $1595 on the customer's base gun but with us furnishing the base gun it would normally run around $2500. It is sale priced at $1395 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one you don't see very often. it is an old classic. It is the Colt New Service in 44-40. We have completely refurbished, and refinished it with an action job and it is back to being as tight as a drum and very accurate. It has been refinished and the caliber and logo re-stamped. It was covered in pits and rust when we got it and has been completely refinished but there are still a few tiny pits there that would hurt more than help the gun if they were taken out. It has a nice set of walnut grips on it and is ready to go. This one is sale priced at $850 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Finally here is that full factory engraved S&W Model 29 in 44 Magnum. This is a very special limited issue gun from S&W. It is unfired and still strapped down. It comes in a deluxe presentation case. If you had it done today the engraving alone would run $2000.I found the original price list on it and it was listed 4 years ago at $2795. It is sale priced at $1595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

I would like the Bond derringer

Brent Clark
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 11:36 (1783 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

you got it Brent

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 11:53 (1783 days ago) @ Brent Clark

- No text -

the El Diablo is sold.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 12:44 (1783 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Someone should buy the HiWall 475 Linebaugh....

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 13:27 (1783 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I have a Ruger #1 so chambered and it's a thumper. Shoots 480 Ruger just as well. Rare caliber in a rifle for those who like pistol/rifle combos...

at the price of those Colt SAAs a man could

Charlie A.
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 18:25 (1783 days ago) @ Huey

buy one, shoot it a bunch and sell it and still make some money on it. At our recent middle Tennessee gun show every Colt SAA, used or really used went for $2000 or more.

Charlie, that is true. Those Colt SAAs are the best buy of

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 19:53 (1783 days ago) @ Charlie A.

the bunch, with the Python right behind them. And the best investments too.

browning hi wall

joepjs
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 18:43 (1783 days ago) @ Huey

I would if it was a 454 Casull. Otherwise it would be an odd man out in my gun safe

the S&W 44 in the case is sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 14:38 (1783 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

the 1911 is sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 11:48 (1783 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

as usual the sale runs thru Monday morning.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 11, 2019, 15:30 (1783 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -