Kentucky Constitutional carry and a question

John W
[subject]
Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 15:30 (1864 days ago)

Hello All:

I believe with the addition of Kentucky, the number of Constitutional Carry states is now at 16.

Anyone hazard a guess which states will swing that way in the future? I suspect a couple of Rocky Mountain states and a couple of Southern states will do so as well.

With the exception of Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire, I doubt any northeast states will go that route. Just my guess.

Anyone care to comment? Thanks

My guess is that Virginia will get there eventually.

JPL
[subject]
Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 15:32 (1864 days ago) @ John W

- No text -

I doubt it.

Walter L.
[subject]
Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 16:17 (1864 days ago) @ JPL

Virginia is trending liberal; not because of Virginians, but because of all the libs that move into the state to support the Federal government. You have huge networks of rich liberals both in government and in government related contract work that hate trump. If you want evidence just look at the past few elections and the recent shenanigans at the FBI. Peter Strozk's snarky attitude to Trump voters is a great example. Virginia is almost a lost cause.

you can probably also chalk up a NO to Nevada as

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 16:45 (1864 days ago) @ Walter L.

a whole bunch of liberals were just elected to just about every office there. Colorado is the same. New Mexico also. Washington and Oregon are swinging liberal. Arizona and Idaho are looking like the only 2 states to remain totally free, as they rank #1 and #2 gun states in the country. The rest of the west I am not sure about. So take your pick.

Any idea where Florida fits in? It's my new home.

Rsim
[subject]
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 05:53 (1864 days ago) @ John W

- No text -

when we lived there Florida's laws were great. They were the

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 11:31 (1863 days ago) @ Rsim

first state to allow anyone that could legally own a handgun to get a concealed carry permit. Since then Florida has gone thru a couple of left wing governors and from what I read the laws have changed quite a bit so I am not sure these days whether it is a pro gun state or not.

The locals seem to feel good with how things are, and

Rsim
[subject]
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 13:38 (1863 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

with all the over 60 retired LEOs, Veterans, and range rats, SW FL seems to be a haven for shooters. FL landowners in this area are doing what Texas did about 10 years or so ago, hunting leases and lots of hunting from blinds due to "liability issues". Our only hunting, Spot & Stalk in the palmetto, is frowned upon...lots of "nutted" hogs grouped tight with the sows with litters.

We will definitely be at the HHC in October 4-7 for a couple hogs and maybe some kind of bovine to fill the freezer.