today was one of the weirdest days ever. Nothing was open,

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 22, 2019, 22:45 (1861 days ago)

except us and Dominos. The mail didn't run, neither did Fed EX or UPS.In the whole shopping plaza that we are in only the Pistol Parlor and Dominos were open. No schools. No college. Nothing, like a ghost town. All the restaurants were closed, even Starbucks Coffee stands. Nothing that is except the ski resort. They were doing a booming business.

For a good laugh check out this video

Harry
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 06:31 (1860 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

We have had days like that when we had big snows of two feet or more. I like skiing and we use to go to Vermont for a week and ski at a different place each day. Sometimes it was below zero but no wind and you could see snowshoe rabbits in the back country.

Blonde woman tries to fill up a Tesla Model S with Gas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=MGhRiuQ3P7c

Pelosi’s senior advisor no doubt

Blake
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 13:51 (1860 days ago) @ Harry

- No text -

Turn up the jam, order pizza, enjoy the day!

WB
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 06:33 (1860 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Snowmageddon?

David R
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 07:05 (1860 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I don't get it, yes we did get quite bit of snow. Yes the roads were messy, no we didn't have to burn our furniture for heat and no we didn't have to resort to eating small helpless animals for food. I was one that got both Thursday and Friday off. I didn't mind, but i'm salaried so I worked from home because those are the days I get caught up at work. Have we become a culture of people that can't handle life at 7000 feet? This established a precedence for future storms, how many people were financially hurt for the wrong reasons? Just my thoughts...

whatever happened to the mail is delivered in rain, sleet or

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 12:44 (1860 days ago) @ David R

snow? The Post Office closed totally yesterday, as did all the banks and GVt offices.

Dad did it 6 days/wk x 41 years in Pa, never missed a day

Woody
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 18:50 (1860 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -