The actor in Chicago

Tom
[subject]
Friday, February 22, 2019, 21:47 (1889 days ago)

paid the 2 guys to beat him up because he was upset with his salary from the tv show he is on.. He'll really be upset when he has no salary since they will probably fire him. Also Robert Kraft, owner of the Patriots was arrested today in a prostitution sting for soliciting a prostitute in a massage parlor in Florida. Supposedly the police have video of him receiving what he paid for. It was also mentioned that he is not the biggest name to get busted. That may well be true, I saw a list of names and recognized absolutely no one on it. Most everyone was well into their 60's and some in their late 70's.

business as usual for scumbags and gay liberals

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 22, 2019, 22:00 (1889 days ago) @ Tom

- No text -

The best thing about this is letting the world know...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 04:25 (1889 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

How much of this B.S. is set up. The protests, riots and I believe even some of the school shootings.

Absolutely correct. Someone paying and orchestrating.

SPB
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 08:22 (1889 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

Scumbags

James Simpson
[subject]
Friday, February 22, 2019, 22:49 (1889 days ago) @ Tom

There's a back story to each tale told. Smollett's parents were instrumental in the Black Panthers. Also word is Angela Davis frequented the Smollet home. Kraft wasn't just getting a massage and more, he was checking his own part of the business! Yes he's a part owner in a business that traffics young women.
I'm of the opinion that my facts are fairly straightforward. Feel free to correct if needed.

Remember you are innocent until proven guilty.

bigboar
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 07:26 (1889 days ago) @ James Simpson

- No text -

So was MAGA, except on liberal networks...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 07:53 (1889 days ago) @ bigboar

- No text -

Yep, works both ways. Country is in deep trouble.

SPB
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 08:21 (1889 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

ACTUALLY IN MANY CASES YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

JT
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 08:44 (1889 days ago) @ bigboar

- No text -

Seems according to which side of the aisle you're on...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 08:55 (1889 days ago) @ JT

Those in the NE and West Coast seem to alter reality to fit their own narrative.

The liberals will now claim drug addiction, conspiracy to set the poor little darling up, and probably try to make ski asks and red caps illegal. But, of course, being in the country undocumented is fine. And no need to register to vote. And murder babies too young to speak for themselves. And yada, yada, yada...

especially if you have a liberal judge and we seem to be

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 12:46 (1889 days ago) @ JT

overrun with them these days.