time for the Saturday Sale. Lots of goodies today

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 11:19 (1896 days ago)

A lot of new things today and some that didn't sell on previous sales. First let's start with the small stuff and 928-527-4100 is the magic number..and all prices are "plus shipping"..also all items are new unless listed as used.
First a new shoulder holster that fits any revolver with scope with barrel length up to 8". It is new from DeSantis. It was made for the big 460 S&W revolver with scope. Reg. $66..sale price $45
[image]
[image]

Next is a bunch of ammo.
First a bunch of law enforcement 308 ammo. It is the Hornady TAP ammo, Dealer price is $22, sale price $15.
[image]
[image]

Next is some Black Hills 308 Match ammo..regular dealer is $24..sale $15.
[image]
[image]

Next is Hornady 10mm ammo. This is the hot stuff. It says right on the box "Full load"..dealer price is $18...sale $11
[image]

Next is Winchester 10mm. 175 grain Silvertip. Dealer price $22...sale $15
[image]

Next we have several Crimson Trace grips for 1911s. If you want one order it by the color.The dealer price on these are around $220. Sale priced at $150.
Here is the green camo...
[image]

here is the tan camo..
[image]

Here is the digital camo..
[image]

I have 2 other Crimson Trace grips. First is one for the S&W N frame (44 mag, 41 mag etc) round butt..dealer is $220...sale $150
[image]

Next is the Crimson Trace S&W J frame round butt (small snubbies like model 36, 60 etc)..reg. dealer is $190...sale $125.
[image]

Next is an odd one. It is for the remington 380. regular dealer is $220..sale priced at $75
[image]

Next is a Bianchi holster for the Ruger Super Blackhawk or regular Blackhawk..it appears to have been used but still in excellent condition..dealer price would normally be $71...sale $40
[image]
[image]

next is a new Desert Eagle 50 AE magazine..regular wholesale $35..sale $20
[image]

next I have one magazine for the Para Ordnance 45 Commander. This is the stacked magazine..reg.$30..sale $15.
[image]

next I have 3 stacked magazines for the Para ordnance 45 Government model. reg. dealer price is $30..sale $15.
[image]

Next is an odd one..It is a Bushnell 20X to 50X spotting scope. The old guy had camo tape on it. When we took it off it left a sticky residue on it. The scope looks new and has the bipod or camera adapter plus a nylon carrying bag. reg. dealer is $125...sale $40.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

next is a set of wood grips and forend for the Encore. New. regular $75..sale $20
[image]

Now for some guns..
First I have an unusual one. It is the Kel Tec RDB in 223 and like all Kel Tecs it functioned perfectly. . It also has an optical sight on it that is regulated for the 223/5.56. This gun retails for well over $1000 not counting the sight. Normal dealer is $795. We shot the gun to check it out but other than that it is new and sale priced at $595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have a full custom Browning Hi Power, our Ultimate 9mm. It is full custom and was one of the Belgium Brownings we got from the Israeli Defense Force. It has all new parts, full engraved, deluxe Black Chromex finish, fire blue small parts, our own comp, full action job and custom walnut grips. It would normally be $1895 but is sale priced at $1195.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have a Kimber 45. This one came in in that estate sale and has been fired but we checked it out and it is fine. It is their deluxe model with the Crimson Trace grips. it normally sells for $1295 but is sale priced at $695.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

next we have one of our Night Stalkers in 45. Full custom from the ground up. Every part is custom with a match grade barrel. This one normally sells for $1795 but is sale priced at $1095.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Wow

ChrisG
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 11:22 (1896 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

One other thing..found some more ammo. Also make

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 11:44 (1896 days ago) @ ChrisG

sure and call the shop as people are calling the shop now and the first caller gets the goodies. One person bought 17 boxes of 308 ammo, another bought 14 boxes of 10mm ammo but there are still quite a few boxes left. Also there was one more box I forgot to open. I have several boxes of these..
Hornady 10mm 200 grain XTP...$15
Hornady 10mm 155 grain XTP...$15
Hornady 10mm 180 grain XTP sub sonic...$15

I also have some Cor Bon 308 ammo...125 grain JHP...$15

the Kel Tec is sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 12:21 (1896 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I would like the spotting scope

Brent Clark
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 11:25 (1896 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I would like both 10mm ammo and the blackhawk holster

Allen P
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 11:28 (1896 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

TAP

Jeff Rawdo
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 14:42 (1896 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

i’ll Take 10 boxes of the TAP Hornady, dialing now.

TAP AMMO gone

Jeff Rawdon
[subject]
Saturday, February 09, 2019, 14:48 (1896 days ago) @ Jeff Rawdo

Guess I was the stupid one again thinking people posed then called, I’ll soon this site.