we had several people call about the custom TC frames

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, January 11, 2019, 11:30 (1930 days ago)

yesterday and of course they were gone in 5 minutes. We have a couple of our distributors that we spend $100,000 or more a year with and Colleen called and used that as some leverage to get a couple more. I heard her arguing with one of them about a coule of G-2 frames, so we may have another one or two of them coming in, maybe. Not sure on an encore frame.
If is almost unbelievable that a company like TC, who could sell every Encore or G-2 frame they could build and yet they build the minimum every month, some months none at all. And they worry about putting out another rifle that sells so-so, and in some instances is a dismal flop. It is a damn shame where a great company like Thompson Center is spinning their wheels and has, for all practical purposes, thrown handgunners under the bus. And handgunners were the folks that put TC on the map. I guess we can thank the bean counters for this. The world would be a lot better off without lawyers and bean counters. Or at least a lot simpler.

LGS has several in stock but I

Grover Sr
[subject]
Friday, January 11, 2019, 11:34 (1930 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Have been waiting for you to get some in so I can get o e with the trigger job!

my gun shop has 2 plain jane frames higher priced

james Keogh
[subject]
Friday, January 11, 2019, 12:58 (1930 days ago) @ Grover Sr

than GNR's custom ones.

TC frames

Timothy Dollar
[subject]
Friday, January 11, 2019, 19:02 (1930 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gary have you given any thoughts on building your own encore or g2 style frames