Please pray for us in commifornia!

Larryh
[subject]
Wednesday, November 07, 2018, 19:16 (1968 days ago)

I am a Colorado native by heart and always will be. After retiring from the Navy after 21 years I got a good job in Bakersfield, where conservatives rule and voted their hearts out to no avail, now I’m looking at retiring again and leaving this terrible place! If you see my commifornia plates in your state looking for a place please ask me my views before you run me out! I mean no harm!!!!!! Actually thinking about starting a “caravan” to Hondura. Maybe we can help straighten them out! Gary, if I show up at your place with a loaded truck, Noodle and I could sell a bunch of your guns! Just saying......

You got it.

SPB
[subject]
Wednesday, November 07, 2018, 19:27 (1968 days ago) @ Larryh

- No text -

Commiefornia to Honduras

Ranger
[subject]
Thursday, November 08, 2018, 07:47 (1968 days ago) @ Larryh

Over the years we, the US, have run so many ops in Central America to destabilize leadership or support guerillas...this is the mess we’ve created. Good people do not live there any more, it’s run by gangs of criminals started with our money and almost exclusively with our arms and munitions. So, like I say, imagine your family trying to live there now, in southern Mexico, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and so on. Most of the gangs now have backers, a lot of whom we invested heavily in, and dpended on for our business in county down there. Now we just see it as a toilet.... Please, retire down there and make it back into God’s country.

Meanwhile I’m saving up for that Browning! What a sweet piece!

Which Browning is that, Ranger?

Larryh
[subject]
Thursday, November 08, 2018, 12:28 (1968 days ago) @ Ranger

- No text -