it is time for our Saturday Sale. Several special guns

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 10:37 (2021 days ago)

today.

First a very special Colt 1911. It is the Colt/NRA 100 year anniversary 1911 in 45 ACP. From what I read there were 3 versions of it. A standard model with a small amount of engraving. The second model was full engraved with gold inlays and custom all the way. The 3rd variation was high polished stainless and only a handful were made. The gun I have today is the second version, full engraved, several gold inlays, special grips and a lot more. The gun is new in the box, unfired, never touched or the action worked. The gun sold originally for $2999. It is new in the box with all the paperwork. It is sale priced at $1895 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is another new in the box Colt Combat Elite. It is 45 ACP and is a two toned gun, unfired in the original box. By the Blue Book listing is was made in 1986 and is listed at $1300. It is Saturday Sale priced at $995 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have 2 special Encore frames, one is high polished stainless, engraved and a full action job done to it. The second one is high polished on the side ribbon, engraved and with a full action job. Normal price on the high polished frame would be $795. The other frame with polished ribbon would normally be $695. The high polished frame is sale priced at $525 and the other one is $495 plus shipping. And each comes with the normal forend and grip.
Here is the high polished frame at $525..
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Here is the frame with the polished ribbon at $495..
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

great price on that Colt/NRA pistol plus it would be

Charlie Anderson`
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 11:05 (2021 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

a helluva Bar-B-Q gun.

Beautiful pieces!!

Teresa McClure
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 13:41 (2020 days ago) @ Charlie Anderson`

- No text -

and what an investment as that was when Colt was in their

Charlie Anderson
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 19:38 (2020 days ago) @ Charlie Anderson`

prime. That gun will be worth bunches down the road.

as usual the sale runs thru Monday morning.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 11:21 (2021 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I'll take the $495 frame! I'll call Monday.

Ray Shepard
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 18:07 (2020 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I'll need a barrel to go with it. I'd like to take an elk and buffalo someday so was considering the 378 GNR, 338 GNR or 8mm GNR. Thoughts?

bull elk and buffalo can be tuff to put down so go

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 18:21 (2020 days ago) @ Ray Shepard

with the 378 GNR. And hunting for small game works too as the bullets have a heavy jacket that doesn't open up on deer size critters so no massive meat damage.

Email sent Gary

Derek
[subject]
Sunday, October 14, 2018, 14:08 (2019 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -