it is a moot point now but for your own info

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 13:41 (2017 days ago)

You ask why Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford would do this? I’ll give you 4 reasons:

1) She owns a major portion of the company that makes the morning after abortion pill and she is afraid Kavanaugh will overturn Roe v Wade, therefore making her million dollar empire go caput.

2) She’s a professor at the same college (Palo Alto U) where Diane Feinstien’s husband, Richard Blum, is on the board of directors, she has worked with Blum on the “resist Trump” movement for two years.

3) Dr. Blasey-Ford’s brother, Tom Blasey, is business partners with Peter Strzok’s cousin Jill Strzok for a company called Exelis Inc. enough said there.

4) Feinstien and Chuck Schummer appointed lawyers set up three GoFundMe pages for her the week BEFORE she testified, which are currently up to over a million dollars for her to keep as payment for her testimony. I can go on if you would like... Don’t believe for one minute this “professor” came out of nowhere.

Always fallow the money

Blake
[subject]
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 13:43 (2017 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

False statements

Winn Turner
[subject]
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 13:52 (2017 days ago) @ Blake

If her statements can be proven false she should spend her gofundme money in prison.

indeed

Joe California
[subject]
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 15:47 (2017 days ago) @ Winn Turner

Then take down all the others involved

Did I ever grab a tit or pinch a ass

Ed
[subject]
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 19:16 (2017 days ago) @ Joe California

in high school. Hell yes and I also went to any party to try to meet girls drink beer and smoke cigarettes. I never had a girl turn me in to her family the police or anybody else in 50 years. They went to the same parties for the same reasons.
Cavanaugh has over 20 years sitting as a judge. Do you think even if he was guilty that the United States government should destroy his life over being a teenage boy as many others have.

And someone is paying her off.

SPB
[subject]
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 15:04 (2017 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

One other point that I noticed, after all this was over.

SPB
[subject]
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 15:07 (2017 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I said to myself that the next step the leftists will take is assassinations, and the very next day in the news Rand Paul said basically the same thing, We live in scary times. Stay close to Jesus Christ.