Anyone have a threaded barrel suppressed .22 pistol?

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 11:38 (2024 days ago)

I was looking at them. There are several options. The Ruger of course, and it looks good. But there are several options. I guess you need to look over the suppressor with sights or a red dot.

I have an old MK I chassis and a Beretta M9 (Beretta markets a UMAREX made version, same as S&W M&P and PPK). Most late top units don't fit my old Ruger and the M9-.22 might be fun but they market a special version with greatly exaggerated "fixed" sights for suppressor use.

Does impact shift with suppressor attachment? That would validate choosing adjustable sights or a picatinny rail. Then you need to think of using the gun without the black weenie hanging off the end. Not cheap they run $400-500.

Geoffrey Lee
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 12:35 (2024 days ago) @ WB

Got couple Ruger mark 4 lite. Use suppression on both. Suppressor same size as the barrel. No prob seeing over it. Got trijicon rmr on one and Leupold Delta point on other. Never shoot without suppressor so don't know about impact changing. Way more fun shooting when it's not loud.

Been so long ago don't remember on 22

Charles
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 13:19 (2024 days ago) @ Geoffrey Lee

About the impact change. But best to my recollection the 22 didn't change. The Sparrow was my choice of can. At time it was best available. Pretty small and quiet,, Dang near Hollywood quiet. With rifles the poi is definitely different. Caution Stamp Collecting can become addictive. Sights on most of my stuff is no problem. If you went something on larger caliber, there are other options. On the 22 make sure you put it on good pistol with trigger type you prefer. Also most 22 cans can be disassembled for cleaning. Make sure of this option since 22 shoots lead.

stamp addiction, yep. Have several SMG's.

Woody
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 14:28 (2024 days ago) @ Charles

- No text -

I wish someone would make a nice rig with a 3" threaded bbl.

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 21:03 (2024 days ago) @ Woody

where even high-vel would be sub-sonic. That would be handy. I think Ceiner used to make a integral Ruger auto like that.

Suppressed 22

Winn
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 13:07 (2024 days ago) @ WB

Surprise, surprise, surprise, I have a ruger that performs perfectly. I have a Burris sure fire on it. If you use subsonic ammo, sounds like clicking your fingers.

I have multiple surpressors. Maybe in retirement all my evil tendencies are coming out.

Really enjoyed our time at the HHC

Need to add that I have to shoot CCI mini mags

Charles
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 13:23 (2024 days ago) @ Winn

I can shoot other stuff if I want to single operate

Thread Your TC Cntender Barrel

Stan George
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 15:19 (2024 days ago) @ WB