Like many aging Misfits I take lots of vitamins

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 09:05 (2022 days ago)

today I ALMOST added a Hornady XTP .380 round to the mix. I wonder if I had eaten one unknowingly before?! I think I'll use pill bottles from now on rather than a pocket full. Those are a $1.50 each!

About the same size as my Fish Oil capsule I'd already taken.lol

[image]

Haven't done that

Paul
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 09:12 (2022 days ago) @ WB

But I do take fish oil and a good multi, D3, B complex everyday.

Just started on a drug for autoimmune disease

Tim Pence
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 14:40 (2022 days ago) @ Paul

Can cause macular disease. Doctor said take Fish Oil. So I guess it's not so much snake oil.

Fish Oil

Teresa McClure
[subject]
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 14:07 (2019 days ago) @ Tim Pence

The Omega 3’s you get from fish oil are certainly beneficial in many areas, including eyes and heart health. Be careful how you source them, not all created equal! I take a COMPLETE omega...3,5,6,7 and 9. And they are plant based...so no fish burps!

Ouch, that would hurt coming out...

Darryl T.
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 09:31 (2022 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

A new take on blowing one out your arse.

Da Duke
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 09:48 (2022 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

I take 17 pills every morning and that many at night

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 10:26 (2022 days ago) @ WB

I have had vision problems for several years and it just kept getting worse. My doctor set me up with a doctor at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. She has an office in Scottsdale besides the one at Mayo. I went in for all the tests last February, trying to get my eyes as good as I could before the African hunt. She came up with a very expensive insert (really just a large contact lens). But she told me to start taking 3000 mg of fish oil every day and my eyes would be as good as they were going to get within a few weeks. The special lens took about 5 weeks to be made and after taking the 3000 mg of fish oil during that time I could swim better and my eyes were back to almost 20-20. She told me the special lens was for days when my vision was blurry. I have only had to wear the lens maybe a total of 14 days since then and didn't even take it to Africa with me.

The gist of this is if your eyes are not as good as they used to be, try the fish oil. 3000 mg a day. You have nothing to lose.

I went and found some pills, 1100 mg. each, so 3X per day.

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 10:39 (2022 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

If you want to split hairs I also found they varied greatly as to the Omega 3's that differing brands contained. That's really supposed to be the beneficial element, if it makes a difference to you. So you can do your own research. The fish oil is good unless you are a bleeder anyway.

I remember reading for my biopsy to stop fish oil weeks prior to the procedure. So it must really do something.

I am not a chemist and cannot roller skate for shit

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 10:53 (2022 days ago) @ WB

but the doctor in Scottsdale never even mentioned the Omega 3 nor did she ask me if I was a bleeder or a breeder or if I ever had an intimate relation with a dwarf. She just said take 3000 mg of fish oil a day. So I don't try to misrepresent her dosage. I just take what she told me to and it works.

A pill three times a day is easy to remember.

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 11:30 (2022 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Having had corneal transplants to

Grover Sr
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 12:28 (2022 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Both eyes along with surface ablations and cataract surgery I started having retinal and macular problems. My Doc put me on fish oil and suggested I eat canned sardines and salmon several times a week. I could see some improvement in about a month too.