HHC gun party 2018

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 18:23 (1997 days ago)

I was going to save this till tomorrow but it will take a day or two for me to interject the photos and I know guys will add theirs. Help me put names to faces for everyone.

Gary bought hundreds of pounds of exotica from left over estate sales. What might be junk to your Granny is pure treasure to these Misfits. Literally hundreds of items on this big table. Everyone had their name in the hat. When called you got to pick two items! It began sort of slow but turned into a feeding frenzy! 3-4 trips we made each!

I know not everyone casts bullets and also that a couple of the guys did. I tried to not bogart the moulds. If I got what anyone else had an eye on just let me know. There was brass, antique load books, dies, loading tools, gas checks, bullets, on and on...

He also gave great discounts on guns, die sets, holsters, books, scopes, barrels etc. You snooze you lose!

It was an outrageous display of generosity giving all that stuff away. Not to mention carrying it halfway across the country to do so. What fun it was too!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Part 2 more pics

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 18:36 (1997 days ago) @ WB

Part 3

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 18:40 (1997 days ago) @ WB

Looks like Roman is going to do his killing with a knife.

DinCA
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 18:46 (1997 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

I did a double take in one of those pics. Thought I saw

Steve W
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 19:48 (1996 days ago) @ WB

Puffy smiling and talking. Bet he was there in spirit.

So damn jealous...but happy for the gathering!

Drdougrx
[subject]
Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 06:59 (1996 days ago) @ WB

- No text -