Not too much new gets my attention

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 07:11 (1988 days ago)

I liked this though. Very innovative and I prefer hammer fired guns too, typically a more "live" trigger. The Europeans have always made some really cool rigs.

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2018/10/04/laugo-arms-alien-pistol-completely-different/?utm...

Roman shot Blake's 1911 .45 Super with the electric sight and I see the writing on the wall (did you know that's a biblical reference - lol). Sometimes even old guys need to change. They say my eyes are getting "better" but my astigmatism is worse. Makes that sort of a debatable statement. The red dots I've stayed away from for so long may be coming due.

I want one

Steve W
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 07:19 (1988 days ago) @ WB

Bet it is spendy, but that looks like a neat pistol.

looking back on their past posts they did nothing but

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 11:08 (1987 days ago) @ WB

bad mouth Trump so I will never go there again. And they can stick their CZ 75 clone wherever they like.

Did not see anything but gun, manufacturer or website?

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 13:26 (1987 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

It was some foo-foo pop up that I clicked upon and found that interesting gun that we will likely never see this side of the pond. I hate those "Gun" website solicitations but that gun caught my eye.

Strictly speaking of the innovation I like new designs that are clean. I also like hammer fired autos. But there are many 100 yr. old design striker fired (SA) auto rigs that work too.

There was a webpage, youtube video clip, and Czech Gun manufacturer involved there. I'll go back and look myself. Honestly I only looked at pictures and that one video how it broke down. I never had Trump as my first pick, shocked and elated he won, but now he makes perfect business sense. Praise God for Donald Trump's position of authority!

GNR: U know Trump’s a great big A -

Df
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 13:57 (1987 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

-merican patriot. He is taking on the bad mouthers for all of us (and loves it)

And May Jesus Christ protect him.

SPB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 15:17 (1987 days ago) @ Df

- No text -

there are a lot of conservatives that need

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 16:21 (1987 days ago) @ SPB

watching over.