Just waiting for HHC pics...

Bob in CA
[subject]
Sunday, October 07, 2018, 19:01 (2028 days ago)

- No text -

There will be plenty. Everyone's wore out from driving

WB
[subject]
Monday, October 08, 2018, 06:26 (2027 days ago) @ Bob in CA

It was hot, unusually hot, but we had a really good time. I must say the ladies hunted the hardest of all and got some critters. Each time I await a wild "sheep that won't die" story and I was not disappointed. I'll let Randy tell it if he wants. Sheep are just like that, either a bang-flop or wild battle. O'l Alcorn showed out and took the largest bag that I heard. Misplaced his phone overnight in the bush and I was very empathetic, but he found it. Personally I shot no game but did get out some and really enjoyed the fellowship.

Just a teaser.

Thanks to Jim Taylor

J. Wood
[subject]
Monday, October 08, 2018, 08:06 (2027 days ago) @ WB

for his great hunting stories.I think all of us that did not go were wanting to here about the great hunts you all had. He kept the forum going.I clicked on his link and checked out all the posts.I won't miss going next time.

We are all getting older! Everyone has their

WB
[subject]
Monday, October 08, 2018, 08:39 (2027 days ago) @ J. Wood

last chance to go to a HHC. All of us are aging and have health issues. It was nice to see several younger folks coming and a bit of passing of the torch. My son too. He has made a transition from phone gaming to picking out his Reeder Customs and features he prefers! He's transitioned from watching to being one of the first out to try guns on the range.

The other kids are just a year or three behind him. Sometimes we have a dim outlook but there is hope. We are likely not as important as we think we are, in many ways. Life moves on, it has to. Alan Wilson's kids (the girls) are even taking the reigns on many aspects at HHC. It's slowly happening everywhere.

Make your plans, pick your Reeder Custom while things are rosy.

Alcorn’s elk was posted on WHLs Instagram page

Drdougrx
[subject]
Monday, October 08, 2018, 06:44 (2027 days ago) @ Bob in CA

- No text -