Monday morning thoughts from Jim Taylor

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, September 17, 2018, 10:47 (2045 days ago)

Mary ran to the tomb a couple days after Jesus had been buried and rose again, and she thought Jesus was the gardener. He didn't embarrass her in front of everybody ... He didn't have a Bible study with her about it either. Do know know what He did? He just said her name. "Mary." That's all. It was the shortest sermon ever given .... Keep this in mind ... loving people the way Jesus did is always great theology.

Memorize that. Memorize grace. [When people mess up] run to them. Don't give them advice, say their names ... God makes people, and people make issues, but people aren't issues ... The next time someone near you messes up, pull them aside in private. Don't give them a pile of instructions ... Just give them a hug.

Great thoughts. I love that old hippie.

WB
[subject]
Monday, September 17, 2018, 11:29 (2045 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Man I sure try to apply that line of thinking. However I'm often taken aback as not all folks are good at receiving the love of a humble heart. I guess the world has hardened them and corrupted their capacity to receive love. Very sad. But we need to keep it up, follow that perfect example left for us. It is always the RIGHT way. Then we get into turning the cheek... but that's another reflective thought. lol

Very timely for me, thanks!

Amen, amen, amen.

geoff RATH
[subject]
Monday, September 17, 2018, 14:54 (2045 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

Amen!

Grover Sr
[subject]
Monday, September 17, 2018, 12:21 (2045 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Grover Sr. I will ship the hanger bar tomorrow...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, September 17, 2018, 12:38 (2045 days ago) @ Grover Sr

No charge...

Good stuff right there Sir!

Brant
[subject]
Monday, September 17, 2018, 13:09 (2045 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -