we have one opening on our April Africa hunt

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 15:32 (2109 days ago)

Dave Manson was hoping to take his grandson with him on the hunt but the kid's Mother said no. So we are back to having one opening. If you are interested, let me know and I will get the info to you. This is going to be a helluva hunt. A huge 120,000 acre area loaded with record book animals. And the cost is not what most folks think. If you mention Africa to people they think $25,000 or more. Three of my guys went last year and they each took 3 or 4 animals and spent about $7000 plus airfare. So it is not that expensive at all. And the upfront costs are a bit over $1800 for half of the daily rates. The other half isn't due until February. So think about it. If you have always wanted to go to Africa, now is the time and the price is right.

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY SHE IS

JT
[subject]
Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 05:40 (2108 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

DENYING HIM. I WONDER WHAT HE WILL THINK ABOUT THIS AS HE GROWS OLDER.

plus he is a sophomore in high school. He wouldn't miss

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 10:08 (2108 days ago) @ JT

enough of school to hurt him. That is pretty much the end of the school year. By the time Kase was 15 he had been to Africa twice and both hunts were 2 of my favorites. To get a chance to hunt Africa with your son or grandson is something neither will ever forget.

Dave, would you adopt me? Go enjoy.

SPB
[subject]
Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 10:11 (2108 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -