for any one is there a paint or something to

Lynn
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 04:37 (2103 days ago)

that can be used on sights ( my Tracker .41) to easier see them and maybe glow for a while -- this is my woods 5 gun

brownells used to sell a kit of glow in

jthomson
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 06:01 (2103 days ago) @ Lynn

the dark paints for touching up gun sights. I believe it came in 4 colors. Pretty good stuff, used to use it on pistol sights for indoor IDPA shoots.

try this

jthomson
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 06:07 (2103 days ago) @ jthomson

Here is the one I used

jthomson
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 06:11 (2103 days ago) @ jthomson

DON'T THINK ONE BOTTLE OF AIRPLANE DOPE WILL HELP THEM MUCH

JT
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 12:17 (2103 days ago) @ jthomson

- No text -

I agree. If you boycott every company that doesn't think as

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 13:42 (2103 days ago) @ JT

you do, you won't have anything. If it a sale that will make a difference in their survival and they have done something really bad, then boycott them. But to boycott them over small stuff is idiotic. So you deprived them of .17¢. Real good. That really showed them who's boss. If I can save $100 a week on groceries, guess where I am going to shop. All this boycotting businesses who don't do business they way you think they should is pure bullshit and childish to boot. Grow up.

Gary, I agree and you didn't mention the Walmart pharmacy

Jericho
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 13:58 (2103 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

They save me and my wife about half on our prescriptions.

I don't do the shopping in my family. Colleen does

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 14:23 (2103 days ago) @ Jericho

and she has mentioned saving a ton on everyday stuff. With the Walmart Super Stores it is hard to beat a single store that has full shopping, groceries, pharmacy, a bowling alley and rodeo under one roof. It is hard to not do your shopping there.

wow, our Walmart doesn't have a rodeo.

Jericho
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 15:38 (2102 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Its disguised as a paint mixing counter...

Huey
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 16:09 (2102 days ago) @ Jericho

- No text -

No wonder I've been missing it.

IC
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 18:33 (2102 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

Just regurgitating what is often posted on here

Joe W
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 16:46 (2102 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Many times on this site there have been lists of companies that have supported the Democrats in election, not supported the shooting sports or have not been supporting the NRA. Poor water boy can’t even buy Levi jeans anymore. I personally will never make a large enough purchase to affect any of these companies whether it is a giant box store or a local small business. And if you can walk into a Walmart and only walk out with a 17 cent bottle of paint more power to you. Call it childish and bullshit but it has been posted here many times on the forum and probably in the gun notes if I look back through them.

there have been times when I supported boycotting certain

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 17:46 (2102 days ago) @ Joe W

businesses when I thought they were going overboard on some things, like not supporting our wounded warriors or allowing perverts into a ladies restroom. A company that goes out of their way to fully support an anti gun Democrat is reason enough for a boycott. That effects us all. But something as small as setting a company rule of moving the age to buy a rifle to 21 is trivial to me. That just means more business for the local gun shop. And refusing to shop at Walmart for a little bottle of Testors paint where they might make .17¢ profit seems a bit childish.

go to Walmart and the model airplane section. There

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 10:34 (2103 days ago) @ Lynn

will be a big batch of paints for the models. There will be a small bottle of iridescent paint that glows in the dark. Get that and you have it made.

Walmart raised ammo and gun purchase age to.21

Joe W
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 11:51 (2103 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I would not support them

what difference does that make. A real gun person would

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 15:25 (2102 days ago) @ Joe W

never buy his ammo or a gun from Walmart anyway.

Gary is right, I have used it for my carry gun

Harry
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 12:19 (2103 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

There is nothing wrong with Walmart if you want to save money.
I have been using their LED lights and at one place the cost for reading the meter is almost the cost of electricity I used.
Then there is the 5 gallon Rabbit Eye blueberries I bought this past week for $5.32 which were normally $19.

I was reading a magazine at 0400

Al Dingman
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 12:06 (2103 days ago) @ Lynn

this am about this same thing. It was in the letters to the editor in I believe American Handgunner. A fellow wrote in and said to go to the hardware store and get some enamel paint to repair a chip in the enamel of an oven. He states it will not wear off. The only issue is you have to be careful when applying it as it is very difficult to remove once dried.

thanks Gentleman

Lynn
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 13:15 (2103 days ago) @ Lynn

- No text -

My son put a fiber front sight on my Tracker

Lynn
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 13:18 (2103 days ago) @ Lynn

and the ports have dirtied it up -- so far I have not been able to clean it enough to be as functional as it was