couple of guns just finished

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, July 16, 2018, 17:03 (2103 days ago)

The first one is a gun for Rob Belote. It is a Flattop Hunter in 356 GNR. A 2 toned beauty with a 5" barrel. It has the Magnum gripframe with satin black Corian grips. It has all the normal features like the Positive Performance Package, interchangeable blade front sight, Belt Mountain Base Pin and the gold bead blade. A really nice Flattop Hunter and accurate too.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a new gun for Brent Clark. This is one of our Arizona Classics. It is chambered in 250 GNR. It is a 2 toned gun with a 6½" stainless octagonal barrel. It has been converted from rimfire to centerfire and has all new internals along with new cylinder, barrel, gripframe, grips and sights. The gun is new from the ground up. It has a Bisley gripframe with a set of our Ivory Max grips. It has all the normal custom features and is very accurate.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one for the in stock list. It is one of our Montana Hunters in 356 GNR. It is an all satin black revolver with gold highlites and with laminated walnut grips. It has a 6" barrel and has had the Positive Performance Package done to it. It is an old model Ruger so care should be taken as with all old model Rugers. The gun also has one of our Bisley gripframes fit to it. The gun is one of the nicest Montana Hunters we have built in a good while. The Montana Hunter is normally $1595 on the customer's base gun so it would normally run somewhere around $2300. It is sale priced at $1695 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

In all my years on here, I've never seen you photograph a gu

Huey
[subject]
Monday, July 16, 2018, 17:18 (2103 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

With case heads showing in the cylinder. I like it...

All guns are superb and useful.

Kudos to Brent on the 250 GNR. Ill be sending him data soon. My gun is 6", so ballistics should be identical.

normally I take pics of the gun before we do the

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, July 16, 2018, 17:38 (2103 days ago) @ Huey

final shooting. In this case my guys beat me to it and shot it before I took the pics.

It's the best small game revolver cartridge in existence...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, July 16, 2018, 17:52 (2103 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Brent couldn't have made a better choice. Now if we can retrofit a governor to his powder measure???

works for medium game also. Nate took his

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 15:29 (2102 days ago) @ Huey

hog at the HHC with the 250 GNR and Blake shot a hog with his.
[image]
[image]

all are great my fav is the FLATTOP HUNTER

Lynn
[subject]
Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 04:32 (2102 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -