there are some honest people in this old world of

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 10:49 (2142 days ago)

ours. Not many but a few. Back in 2014 Dan Shildhauer called to ask about the price on a GP-100 he was thinking of buying from a friend. I told him it was a good price and if he didn't want it, i would take it. I ended up sending Dan a check for the gun and a batch of ammo. He said he was a long haul trucker and would bring it by the shop when he had a run in this area. I told him no problem, get it here when you get it here. With all the guns I buy I immediately forgot it. Today Dan had a run to Phoenix and stopped by the shop with the gun and ammo. After almost 4 years he could have kept the gun and ammo and I would have never even given it a thought. It would have shown up on our end of year paperwork and I would probably wrote it off as a failure to log in and forgot it. But it is nice to see there is at least some honest folks in this shitty old world. Thanks Dan.

Also I know there are a lot of honest folks on this forum, so don't think I have forgotten you. I just had to give Dan credit where credit is due.

See how lucky you are, I suggested he send it to WB for

jthomson
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 10:57 (2142 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

testing first.

and then send the pieces to me?

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 11:00 (2142 days ago) @ jthomson

- No text -

No offense WB, but Gary's comment really made me laugh

Al Dingman
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 12:25 (2142 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

That's what I'm here for, although undeserved...lol

WB
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 13:45 (2142 days ago) @ Al Dingman

- No text -

Undeserved?

IC
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 19:32 (2141 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

yeah, I thought that was a laugh too...

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 21:00 (2141 days ago) @ IC

- No text -

More years ago than I want to remember ....

SMH
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 16:05 (2142 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

a private gun grip maker sent me the grips before I sent him the money saying that gun people are honest people. Damn right that I did not disappoint him. I would count long haul truckers in that group too, I wanted to be one in the worst way but the closest I got was driving a 5 ton straight body for a year before college. Two years later had a chance to join a long haul driver on a run to Temagami, up in Northern Ontario Canada, but had finals the next day. I still wish I could have gone.

Still not quite sure how or why it got shuffled around.

Flatwater
[subject]
Friday, June 15, 2018, 17:48 (2142 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

It should have been in your hands a looong time ago. My apologies. Let me know if I need to square up with you on anything.

It was nice to see you again, been a few years. Maybe next time I can stay longer. I just made it back up to Utah for my reload, I'll be home tomorrow by lunchtime.

Have a great Father's Day, Misfits!