any of you guys out west feel any tremors in the

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 17:04 (2171 days ago)

last day or two? Since the volcano stuff and the ring of fire of volcanos have been in the news we have been feeling little tremors here and there. This morning about 7 I opened up the back door to our deck and the big water tub we keep for the dogs had little waves in it. I thought maybe a bird had fallen in it trying to drink so I went out to check it. No bird but the water was really moving around. I couldn't feel anything but there was some tremors from something. Colleen said she had felt some over the weekend. I don't know if the volcano is the cause of it or if it is just some light tremors from the San Andreas fault over in the edge of California.They shift from time to time and light tremors can be felt. The folks on the news are worried that the volcanos will cause some serious shifting of things and turn into some bad chit. I guess we shall see.

Not yet

A Ransom
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 17:12 (2171 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

well, if some strange stuff is happening in Tennessee,

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 22:16 (2171 days ago) @ A Ransom

Arkansas and Arizona, it is enough to keep an eye on things.

Didn't feel anything and there's nothing .....

SMH
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 17:29 (2171 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

on USGS Shake Map. For those interested, or those who tend to fall asleep too early, here's a link to USGS incident reports and maps, and that will keep you awake.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#%7B%22autoUpdate%22%3A%5B%22autoUpdate%22%...

not talking about a full blown earthquake

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 22:05 (2171 days ago) @ SMH

but when the glasses in the china cabinet start tinkling together and the dog's water tub is showing small waves, something is up.

Nothing

Shawn Davis
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 18:34 (2171 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Reported in any of the western states larger than 2.5 according to the US Geologic Survey.

Around 5am fe use shake under my feet and heard it creek.

Lymey
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 19:00 (2171 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I was sitting in my office yesterday at the plant

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 20:25 (2171 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

and I heard a loud crash! I went into the hallway expecting someone to be laid out. No one there! I asked the boy in the lab, he pulled an ear bud (he was listening to an audio book) and said he didn't hear anything. Steve came up and said he din't hear anything. Then I saw the tile had exploded in a 10 ft. line across the hallway. Right at the line where the 1949 plant wall and newer 1967 plant was built. It was pretty dramatic. All the loonies around here blame the gas industry and fracking. I could see it doing some very localized shifting, the steam injected 5-7 miles down the well. But I think this was this past week with several 90 deg. days. The heat. Maybe it is plate tectonics.

He where is Denning's little stepdaughter? She was working in HI.

[image]

It's local to you.

ORG
[subject]
Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 06:15 (2171 days ago) @ WB

Check SMH's link. In the past seven days there has been activity in the Searcy region.

Yes, actually all over AR.

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 06:36 (2171 days ago) @ ORG

- No text -