We're doing our best to post updates...

Huey
[subject]
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 10:27 (2199 days ago)

Not the best service and having some troubles. Will continue updating as we can.

Doug Faith - Red Hartebeest and Springbok
Erik Steinberg - Red Hartebeest
Dean - Gemsbok
David Mc- Red Hartebeest and Blue Wildebeest

Doug's rifle is about as good as it gets.

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 12:05 (2199 days ago) @ Huey

A bit odd, Blazer Professional R8 in 9.3X62, but anyone could pick it up and use it well, if you kept your cool. The interchangeable bolt head is an expanding collet. The trigger assy. (complete) is attached, part of, and comes out with the magazine as a unit!

But I'm holding my breath till he is successful with his Encore in .280 GNR. I set up the ammo for it with Nosler 160 gr. Accu-bonds. I tested all the loaded rounds for fit in his gun. Each case was within about 0.001" OAL. He told me it was all on him, but I can't help but have some anxiety.

*It might be that I used a combination of odd dies including 7mm BR to actually load them. lol

I understand. I loaded Daren's ammo too and...

Huey
[subject]
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 12:37 (2199 days ago) @ WB

Constantly uneasy that I'll cause him a missed opportunity.

Have really enjoyed meeting Doug. What an easy going, nice guy.

Has been a pleasure meeting all the Misfits here.

Loading ammo

Rw
[subject]
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 17:21 (2199 days ago) @ Huey

I understand I loaded for 3 people that went to Africa they took buffalo,hippo,lion and crocodile,plus plains game. Then they went to Russia for Brown bear,I developed all the loads and sighted the rifles ,but still was sweating it out till they got home,but all went well.

Awesome guys nice start

Blake
[subject]
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 12:21 (2199 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

Thanks and good luck

Brian T
[subject]
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 12:31 (2199 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -