Saturday sale time. It has been so hectic today that this is

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 13:27 (2247 days ago)

the first time I have had a chance to sit down and go over what we are posting on the sale. Let's make it quick and easy. Two guns. I have an American Justice, full custom 1911 in 10mm. It is custom from the ground up. Every part is custom. Two toned and very accurate. It is normally $1595 but is Saturday Sale priced at $1295 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our vary popular Bad Medicine revolvers. This one is chambered in 45 Long Colt with a 6" barrel. It has the soft satin Black Chromex finish with no shine. It has satin stainless small parts including the Belt Mountain base pin. It has the Magnum gripframe with a set or really nice red and gray laminated grips. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is very accurate. This gun is for the person that wants a good solid hunting revolver without all the flash and engraving. The Bad Medicine is normally $1595 on your base gun and with us furnishing the base gun it would be somewhere north of $2300. This beauty is Saturday Sale priced at $1395 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

How would you put a picatinny rail on the 45 LC

O’ Gary
[subject]
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 15:37 (2247 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

for a red dot? Would I need to have it flat-topped first?

that would make it simpler. We have put our own red dot

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 15:45 (2247 days ago) @ O’ Gary

base on quite a few Blackhawks and making them flattop isn't necessary with it.

Just trying to figure out the best iption, your

O’ Gary
[subject]
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 16:14 (2247 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

45 or my 44. I’d like to put a Vortex Strikefire 2 on it, hence the short pic rail.

I would recommend any red dot other than Vortex

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 21:43 (2246 days ago) @ O’ Gary

We have had more defective Vortex scopes come in over the last couple of months than all the other brands put together. We will no longer sell any Vortex product.