Trump may ban the bump stocks to shut the liberals

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 17:32 (2249 days ago)

up and get them off further gun control crap. That really doesn't bother me even though I own a couple. But Trump is a gun guy as is his family so I don't expect him to do any further gun control stuff. He is going to do more on the NICS checks as they have let several mentally ill people get guns in the past and it is time to tighten up that loophole caused by lazy federal people. I also expect to see some heads roll at the FBI due to their screw up.

I wonder what they are going to do

Bob Denning
[subject]
Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:28 (2249 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

With existing bump stocks. Will I be a felon for not turning mine in? Maybe a handsome buy back program? I’d take a grand for mine.

bump stocks, and a buyback

eoff Rath
[subject]
Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:39 (2249 days ago) @ Bob Denning

From Australia, where we copped a major buyback last century; I "lost" a 4" 629, a 4" model 629, a Redhawk, a super Red, a full-house 40SW racegun, and a radical Ruger 10/22. The fat bureaucrat who took them (and gave me a hefty cheque) said that I could go buy some nice furniture. I replied something like, "No, just more really nice LEGAL guns". Been doing that ever since; now fixated on Ruger No.1s. Gotta admit, the payout was pretty generous.

Two states already made it a felony to possess one, and they

Woody
[subject]
Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 19:14 (2249 days ago) @ eoff Rath

were given I think 30 days to get it out of the state or if caught you would then be a felon. I think New Jersey and one of the New England states...I think Conn. Not sure if the Governors were overstepping their legal right to enact this or not.

I think that is how Colorado...

David Brown
[subject]
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 10:18 (2249 days ago) @ Woody

tried to enforce their high capacity magazines ban years ago. I don't know if it ever worked out, if they still have the ban in place or gave up on it.

The big problem with bans is, something has to be done to address all the legally purchased now contraban items. In almost all cases bans create more problems than they solve.

never really been much of a ban fan for anything....

Dave

In Massachusetts, you are.

John W
[subject]
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 03:39 (2249 days ago) @ Bob Denning

- No text -

everything is illegal in Massachusetts. So what's new

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 11:57 (2249 days ago) @ John W

- No text -

Two "bucks" can get "married" here.

John W
[subject]
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 16:31 (2248 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Possibly Raising The Purchase Age Limit From 18.

~JM~
[subject]
Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:43 (2249 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

and unfortunately the political leaders are afraid to make

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 22:26 (2249 days ago) @ ~JM~

waves and have the balls to stand up to CNN and MSNBC and the liberals and admit that the 2 "kids" are simply crisis actors. The two videos of David Hogg should be proof enough that he was not one of the school students and was in California at the time of the shooting. Just an actor brought in to start trouble.

Definateley actors - activists

Mark Wilson
[subject]
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 08:46 (2249 days ago) @ ~JM~

Interesting Angle...

~JM~
[subject]
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 10:29 (2249 days ago) @ ~JM~

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/deleted-video-news-station-tries-cover-student-claiming-3...

Several survivors from the Las Vegas shooting claim more than one shooter. Several have died in strange accidents since then also.

Anyone familiar with Project MK-Ultra & Operation Mockingbird?