time for the Saturday Sale. Today we have 2 beauties

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 12:01 (2252 days ago)

for you. The first one is a special series 70 Colt 1911. It is in the Colt Battleship series. And is one of 500 made. It is the U.S.S. Arizona. The old gentleman that had it never fired it as far as the family knew and it doesn't look fired at all. No box or paperwork. A standard Colt series 70 unfired these days is well over a grand so this one is a steal at $995 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a real thumper. This is one of our Alaskan Hunters in our 401 GNR. The 401 is a super easy round to load. It is simply a 44 mag case necked down to 40 caliber. Much more power than the 10mm or 10mm Magnum and slightly more power than the 41 GNR. This beauty is based on a Super Redhawk with a 6" barrel and has the interchangeable blade front sight with red fiber optic, although if you get it you can have the gold bead, green fiber optic or standard black blade. The gun has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is smooth and accurate. It has a set of custom grips on it and is finished in a satin Vapor Honed stainless finish with high polished small parts. The Alaskan Hunter is normally $1595 on your base gun so with us furnishing the base gun it would be somewhere north of $2495. This beauty is Saturday Sale priced at $1695 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

and as usual the sale runs thru Monday morning

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 14:04 (2252 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Colt 70 USS Arizona

Charlie Herf
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 14:36 (2252 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gary
Will take it. Let me know if Colleen still has Visa # or i can call it in. Will pick up on next visit.
Project date range for Howdah ?

Charlie

Charlie, it's yours and Colleen has your CC#

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 14:40 (2252 days ago) @ Charlie Herf

and if you are lucky you will live long enough to see the Howdah.

Certainly hope so !

Charlie Herf
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 15:05 (2252 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Good grab

Amede
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2018, 15:01 (2252 days ago) @ Charlie Herf

- No text -

I think the Alaskan Hunter 401 is sold. I will know

Gary Reeder