time for a sale on small stuff. Colleen is giving me hell

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 14:58 (2262 days ago)

about her showcases being cluttered up with small odds & ends so let's move them out. And most are less than our cost.

first some knives..
I have 5 of our Classic Skinners, our most popular knife. It has a 3" blade and is super sharp. Comes with a leather sheath. regular $250, sale priced at $150 plus shipping. This is just a picture of some of them, but not necessarily the sale knives..$150
[image]

I have 2 of our Flattop Tools in stock. These give a standard 22 LR the power of a 22 Magnum..They are normally $75 but sale priced at $50 plus shipping.In the picture the small hole is a standard 22 LR and the big hole is the same bullet with the Flattop Tool work.
[image]
[image]

next is 1 of our Flattop Tool for the 22 Short. It gives the 22 short the power of the 22 LR Mini mag..Reg. $65, sale priced at $35 plus shipping.
[image]

next we have 3 Encore barrels that are left from the Christmas Sale.
1 barrel, 450 GNR..stainless Encore..15" with brake..$175 plus shipping.

1 barrel..stainless Encore..455 GNR..12" with brake..$175 plus shipping.

1 factory barrel..stainless Encore..204 Ruger..26"..$150 plus shipping

We have the real nice leather ammo belt slides. We have them for 32 caliber, 357 caliber,and 41/44/45 caliber. These are normally $40, sale priced at $20 plus shipping.
[image]

If you have an Auto Mag, Desert Eagle, Grizzly or any other large caliber auto, we have mag pouches made especially for them. They are reg. $50, sale priced at $30 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]

If you have either of the large autos mentioned above, we had holsters made especially for the Auto Mag, Desert Eagle, Grizzly and more. These are suede lined real nice leather. Reg. $150, sale priced at $80 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]

We have one of the small of the back double holsters left. These hold 2 1911 autos or similar size autos. These are regular $250, but sale priced at $125 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]

I have removed the items that are sold out. The

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:33 (2262 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

ones shown are still here.