Magnum Grip frame question

Grover Sr
[subject]
Thursday, January 11, 2018, 19:30 (2295 days ago)

Trying to budget for the work I am going to have you do for me. Are grips included on your Magnum Grip frame conversion and are the Magnum grip frames available in stainless? On your price list all the other grip frames say grips not included but it doesn't for the Magnum. I would think not at that price but wanted to double check. Also how much to vapor hone the 8 3/8" SS - 629 barrel I am sending you to install for me?

Tha ks

OK, first question. The grips are not included

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, January 11, 2018, 20:03 (2295 days ago) @ Grover Sr

in the price. We build the Magnum and the Magnum XL gripframes in stainless and blue. The Vapor hone finish on the 8" barrel is $40-.

xl magnum grips

john george
[subject]
Friday, January 12, 2018, 14:10 (2294 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

gary can you tell me more about these grips . still bash my knuckle once in awhile on my 480 thought you did magnum grips don't remember, do you keep records of the builds ?would the xl give me more room ? do you need the gun to fit and do you have a blue and silver laminate grip? thanks

the Magnum XL is just that. It is the Magnum

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, January 12, 2018, 14:56 (2294 days ago) @ john george

gripframe but extra long. It is about half an inch longer than the Bisley gripframe and being the Magnum design you have about 3/8" between your knuckle and the back of the trigger guard. We would need your gun for the fitting as we build the gripframe one at a time to fit each individual gun. And we do still have the 2 toned blue laminated grips.

mag grips

john george
[subject]
Friday, January 12, 2018, 18:05 (2294 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

thanks gary how much do i have to save up ?can the grips be done in a oil type finishor something not as slick ?

the Magnum XL gripframe is $275 and the grips are $150

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, January 12, 2018, 21:49 (2294 days ago) @ john george

and we can make them a satin finish that is not so slick.

xl magnum grips

john george
[subject]
Friday, January 12, 2018, 22:22 (2294 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

thanks gary