Muzzleloader buck

OGS
[subject]
Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 20:03 (2318 days ago)

[image]
That 50 cal pistol barrel sold today is awesome! I already have a factory pistol encore barrel, but I would have jumped on that one in an instant.

Back to my encore muzzleloader rifle buck........
My hunting season has been great. Although the freezer had remained empty, I was able to do a lot of bow hunting with my 12 yo son. We kept seeing good bucks on cameras, but never from the stand. This continued right through the 2 week firearms season. Pharmacist working for me is an avid bear hunter. 2nd season started last Week and will go thru Dec 31. He took vacation and his dogs were in on 5 bear harvests. (Seventeen in the earlier 1st season). Anyway, I worked all last week and only had Saturday after work to muzzleload. Got in stand and this small 9pt came in 50 yds about half hour before dark on the last day of season. Tyler is wanting to shoot a doe with my “Huckleberry “ 41 mag that Gary made me.
I’ll follow up if he connects.

Great looking buck Joe

Tim Pence
[subject]
Thursday, December 14, 2017, 04:25 (2317 days ago) @ OGS

I really wanted that ML barrel that was on here. But some of us don't have time to check our phones at work.

HA! HAAA! Wonder what my patients would say

OGS
[subject]
Thursday, December 14, 2017, 06:58 (2317 days ago) @ Tim Pence

If I told them “Hold on. I gotta check the reeder site. Be right back”
Especially since I just instituted a new cell phone/computer policy because I felt my employees wear wasting too much time and not getting their work done.

They might say "hey I want in on that", lol

WB
[subject]
Thursday, December 14, 2017, 07:53 (2317 days ago) @ OGS

- No text -

NO KIDDING

BUCKWHEAT
[subject]
Thursday, December 14, 2017, 08:45 (2317 days ago) @ OGS

SOME OF THE DEALS HE HAS HAD ON HERE THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS HAVE JUST BEEN STUPENDOUS

Very nice.

SPB
[subject]
Thursday, December 14, 2017, 07:43 (2317 days ago) @ OGS

- No text -