it is Saturday Sale time. Each Saturday I post one

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, November 18, 2017, 11:39 (2344 days ago)

or two of our custom guns at cost and sometimes a bit below cost. These are "buy it now" deals. No layaways, no trades and no "I'll send you a check next week when my rich uncle dies". Credit card sales only.
Today I have 2 guns on the Saturday sale.
The first one is the American Hammer in 355 GNR. This is built on a Marlin and the 355 GNR is a very powerful cartridge. The brass can be made by simply shooting a 30-30 case in the chamber and it fireforms to the 355 GNR. We also have the dies in stock. The gun is full custom from the ground up. It has a new barrel, new sights, engraved with animal scenes, full action job, wider lever for use with gloved hands, Decelerator pad, and the deluxe Black Chromex finish with gold accents. The gun is priced at $1595 on the in stock list. Today it is priced at $1195 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The next gun is another beauty. It is a pure and simple Bar-B-Q gun. This beauty is one of our Wichita Classics. It is chambered in 44 magnum and is full engraved with gold bands. It has a 5½" barrel and is based on the "old model" Ruger Vaquero. It has the Positive Performance Package and is super smooth. It has the Gunfighter Grip with Virgin Unicorn grips made and fit to it. It is priced at $1595 on the in stock list but is Saturday Sale priced at $1195 plus shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]