down below I mentioned a bunch of folks are selling their

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 18:00 (2350 days ago)

AR-15s now that Trump is in office. Puffy agreed and wondered why. People get complacent and if someone they trust is in "power" they think all is well with the world. That couldn't be any more wrong. We still have a lot of evil in office and a lot more manning these groups like Black Lives Matter and the new Redneck Revolt. George Soros has now set aside 18 Billion dollars to wage war against America. He has vowed to destroy us and everything we believe in. So now is not the time to get rid of your home defense guns or you personal defense guns. In fact with the prices being lower than they have been in many years, now is the time to maybe pick up a second or third AR. If you have a hard time justifying that to yourself, buy it and send it to me and I will do the hydro-graphic camo process to it and now you have a camo hunting rifle. How is that for justification. And at $150 plus shipping it is hard to beat.

One caveat here though. if you buy one, make sure it is a factory built gun, not one that someone made in their garage. We see those every week, put together wrong, wrong parts, messed up internally and so on. A new factory gun is cheaper than buying one your brother-in-law made and then having to spend $200 to have it gone over and done right.

Ammo is plentiful and cheaper now too

MTM
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 18:08 (2350 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

And you can never have too much ammo either. Gary's right, now is the time to shop the deals and buy.

Exactly, buy ammo now too.

SPB
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 18:17 (2350 days ago) @ MTM

- No text -

or...a progressive(bad word)press and supplies

Woody
[subject]
Sunday, October 22, 2017, 09:19 (2350 days ago) @ SPB

- No text -

my own camo 450 Bushmaster. Now it isn't one

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 18:16 (2350 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

of those evil black rifles.[image]

Couldn't agree more

Steve W
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 19:06 (2350 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Now is the best time we have ever had to stock up on quality ARs, mags, and ammo. Adjust for inflation and you will see that they have never been cheaper!

I don’t understand it, just because we have

Brent Foy
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 20:55 (2350 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

A couple politicians favorable to guns, the bad people are still around, they didn’t go anywhere. You’re right Gary it doesn’t make sense to me. If you had a need or want for one, you still should.

Ar 15

Clint
[subject]
Sunday, October 22, 2017, 08:44 (2350 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

There are two ways to look at this, If hilliary got elected you better buy a extra ar before the price goes up. Now that trump got elected you can afford another ar because the price has went down. So goes every election
Until the safe is full then its time to buy a new safe. ( just my opinion or if you need justification for you wife )

justification? What does that mean? LOL

Woody
[subject]
Sunday, October 22, 2017, 09:17 (2350 days ago) @ Clint

- No text -

Happy life

Clint
[subject]
Sunday, October 22, 2017, 12:40 (2350 days ago) @ Woody

Sometimes it takes a while but when you get old like me you figure out what, Happy wife happy life means. Lol

don't have to wory about that. Colleen has more guns than I

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Sunday, October 22, 2017, 14:30 (2349 days ago) @ Clint

do. She bought herself an AR-10 recently and we may do the camo finish on it like my 450 Bushmaster.