on Fox news today, the liberals are forming their own

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, October 20, 2017, 22:13 (2378 days ago)

armed militias to "keep peace". There are supposedly already 40 "chapters" across the country that are practicing with their weapons. I think we all know who is financing these "chapters". One of the groups is calling themselves "Redneck Revolt". Figure that out.

I have had several people say now that Trump is president they may sell their AR-15s. I believe that would be a terrible mistake.

Why the hell would you sell now?

Puffy
[subject]
Friday, October 20, 2017, 23:08 (2378 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Funny how people think...

Huey
[subject]
Friday, October 20, 2017, 23:19 (2378 days ago) @ Puffy

With the prices down, seems like the time to add a couple. Never know when you may need to arm a few neighbors.

As far as the liberal militia goes, conservatives have been doing the same forever.

Conservative groups to protect themselves from a tyrant government. Liberal groups to assist a tyrant government.

Civil war near if things don't change. Liberals were voted out across the board, so I reckon they'll try to form a coup and force their "better" way.

PRETTY WEIRD

BUCKWHEAT
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 00:42 (2378 days ago) @ Huey

ALMOST FINISHED READING SPENGLERS DECLINE OF THE WEST - FIRST PUBLISHED IN 1918
THE GUY MET ONCE WITH HITLER & LATER REMARKED THAT HE WOULD LOSE THE WAR HE WOULD GET GERMANY INTO BECAUSE OF HIS DISTRUST OF THE MILITARY ELITE & THE FACT THAT HE CONSIDERED HIMSELF A MILITARY TACTICIAN -- HE WAS RIGHT ON THAT ONE
THEN SAID IN ~ 1935 THE REICH WOULD VANISH IN 10 YEARS - RIGHT AGAIN
SO FAR HIS DESCRIPTION OF THE WAY THINGS DEVELOP IN THE CIVILIZATION OF THE WEST HAVE BEEN STRANGELY ACCURATE
SHOWED HOW LIBERALISM EVENTUALLY DESTROYS ITSELF & THE HOST

It will be like Mad Max

Andy S
[subject]
Monday, October 23, 2017, 05:34 (2376 days ago) @ BUCKWHEAT

- No text -

There were a lotta folks who bought ARs . . .

ORG
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 11:56 (2378 days ago) @ Puffy

. . . because they feared Hillary. With the election over, they are trying to get out and recover their money. Ain't happening.

Serves 'em right.

Just more trouble coming.

SPB
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 05:46 (2378 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Not completely....

WB
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 06:01 (2378 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Rednecks

Winn
[subject]
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 18:22 (2377 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Those bastards are giving us real rednecks a bad name. THERE IS NO WAY A TRUE REDNECK WPULD SEEK HELP. He may want it but no way will he demean himself to ask for it. He might steal your stuff, but he won't ask for"CHARITY".