For sale with Gary's permission

Mark Shick
[subject]
Sunday, September 17, 2017, 14:56 (2384 days ago)

Cleaning out the safe and selling what I don't use to help fund my trip to Africa, will have more in the next few weeks.....

#1 Ruger Old Army 7-1/2" stainless, I bought this one from Gary better than a year ago and have never shot it, original box has corners tore, instruction manual included, I purchased a new Ruger nipple wrench for it, just add powder, balls and caps and it's ready to go, nice shape with a few light bumps/scuffs from getting moved around in the safe.
$650
[image]

#2 Ruger Blackhawk Bisley, 5-1/2" stainless 45Colt, this one is from Williams Shooters Supply run, I bought it new and shot maybe a couple hundred rounds through it and it's been in the safe untouched for the past couple of years, in original box with paperwork and extra set of grips with 45Colt case heads in place of Ruger emblem.
$535
[image]

#3 Smith & Wesson m69 44Mag, bought new in march 2015 put maybe 20-25 rounds through it and thought this thing needs some different grips, got new grips for it but haven't been back to the range to try it so.....original box, paperwork and the extra grips.
$700
[image]

#4 Ruger SR-556 6.8spc, bought this from a friend of mine who purchased it new, when I asked how much it had been shot he held up a bag of bras and said that much! There are 102 fired cases in that bag, it comes with the brass, a set of Lee dies, 286 rds of factory ammo, 2-25 Rd mags and 2-5rd mags, has the Ruger case it came in and owners manual but not the original box, the gun will ship to your FFL, ammo,dies and mags to your door.
$1375
[image]

Price includes shipping & insurance and guns will ship FFL to FFL, old Army will ship direct to you as long as that's legal where you live, Any questions, need more pics, meshick at outlook.com

Mark

Good looking deals.there.

Puffy
[subject]
Sunday, September 17, 2017, 16:11 (2384 days ago) @ Mark Shick

- No text -

Email sent. Will take the 45. Offer made on Old Army

Joe W
[subject]
Monday, September 18, 2017, 07:27 (2384 days ago) @ Mark Shick

- No text -

Always Late.

Da Duke
[subject]
Monday, September 18, 2017, 11:26 (2384 days ago) @ Joe W

If old model is still for sale ill take it.