someone mentioned on here a while back that they heard Fox

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 16:35 (2435 days ago)

News was going liberal. I said I didn't think so as they became #1 by being conservative and money talks. Now it looks like I was wrong. Just going to the front page of Fox news almost every story is a negative story on Trump and even the cartoons are negative and are Trump bashing. From what I hear the rumor going around is George Soros is the money behind the buy out of Fox News. Don't know that for sure at all but it sounds plausible. He said years ago that he would destroy America from within and he is doing a damn good job of it.

The old man is letting the two sons take over and

Woody
[subject]
Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 17:04 (2435 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

both of them are liberals. Not a good future for FOX, and that's a shame since that is the only channel I watch. If Hannity did not have thousands of followers to take his side, he would be gone like O'Reilly and Eric Bolling. Both are staunch conservatives that the sons can't stomach and were waiting for the slightest reason to get rid of them. Hannity better watch out, as they will come at him again.

Fox wasn't really pro Trump during the campaign...

Huey
[subject]
Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 22:01 (2435 days ago) @ Woody

Trump is more independent than republican anyways.

Seems all the networks align with political party rather than conservative or liberal.

A pox on him and his house.

SPB
[subject]
Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 18:48 (2435 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -