Building one of these, not sure why...

WB
[subject]
Monday, August 21, 2017, 07:49 (2411 days ago)

Doug offered me a good deal that is turning into a moderate deal. A bread and butter 870 12. I saw this goofy hunter orange furniture and Roman had a cow. Found some for about 50% of new cost. Swapping the old out. At least it makes the mundane interesting to me. Around the homestead when something really needs shooting you could do worse than a 12 bore pump kept behind the door. At least it will be distinctive.

Doug's has a cut down factory VT barrel to maybe 22" and Colonial choke tubes installed. Being a 3" it's a little too useful to discard. Maybe a Chote 9-shot extension (should be to the end of a 22"), they make them in single increments to suit any need. I might try a side saddle rig to hold 5-6 shells since I can never find ammo in a rush. Ordered the buttstock today and need to get the forend next as side cash allows.

Not my gun but an example view of the butt ugly furniture. I love it.
[image]

Vang Comp ?

~JM~
[subject]
Monday, August 21, 2017, 08:35 (2411 days ago) @ WB

when Obama first got in office and people were worried

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, August 21, 2017, 10:41 (2411 days ago) @ WB

about what he would try to do, Kase came out with his Tactical 12. The shotgun with sidesaddle, sling shell holder and mag tube held about 20 rounds of ammo and came in a hard cello case. He sold a shit load of them.
[image]
[image]

By golly, Zombies or the U.N., that'd do.

WB
[subject]
Monday, August 21, 2017, 12:08 (2411 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -